Sams Clubreturning an item

3/28/2017 - Ordered an Ice Maker, upon receipt we realized the hold capacity was too small for our needs. Called Sam's Club as was told a return would not be a problem as was given an Return Authorization number [protected] and Ref. # [protected]. Spoke with Christie. I then ordered a larger Ice Maker from Sam's Club, which was delivered quickly. Freight company refused to take smaller Ice Maker. 4/6/2017 spoke with Crystal, Sam's Club rep. who stated she would schedule a pick up of Ice Maker ASAP. 4/13/2017 sent email to Sam's Club with all this info. stating pick up and refund still not processed. NO RESPONSE. 4/20/2017 spoke with Sam's Club rep. Kierra who put me on a 3 way call with vendor, who scheduled a same day pick up.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Oceanside, CAFreight company came out but would not take Ice Maker because they didn't have an address to take it to. 4/21/2017 spoke with Lisa at Sam's Club she supposedly escalated this to a person named Robert who stated "I'm with the escalation department". He stated a credit would be placed on our credit card within 3 business days and that they would deal with the vendor regarding pick up of Ice Machine. 5/4/2017 still no credit on our credit card account. Spoke with Mike Jones ID #3116 who stated Robert was not authorized to tell me a credit would be given without the pickup of Ice Machine. Mike stated he would escalate the problem to the correct person ASAP and that I should be receiving an email from that department. He gave me 2 ref. #'s [protected] and [protected]. I also submitted via email and received ref. #[protected]. 5/10/2017 no email from Sam's Club, no communication, no credit. NO RESPONSE OR ACTION FROM SAM'S CLUB.

Pa