Sams Clubcustomer service

My husband and I visited Club # 4972 on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 around 6:00 p.m. to purchase two cases of ribs and one case of chicken. We were told that all the meat cutters had left for the day and we would be unable to retrieve our cases. We requested to speak to the manager and Mr. Edward Landosca came back and spoke with two other customers that were waiting also. Never responding to us, as we were the individuals that had originally called for the manager's assistance. Before speaking with Mr. Landosca, I felt that our rights were violated due to him immediately walking over to the other two couples that were of his same nationality. I immediately felt that he needed to be sent to a diversity class.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Port Saint Lucie, FL
After speaking with him about my concerns, he apologized and informed us that he had asked the General Manager, Mr. Jonathan Bratton, to come out and assist us several times and he refused. This information was not provided to us until after 7:15 p.m. We are so disappointed with Sams Club because we have a catering business and we spend about $1, 000 in your store monthly.
We felt that we should have been shown more respect than we were provided. Just wanted to also point out that in the end, Mr. Landosca corrected his mistake and showed that he appreciated us as being loyal customers. However, I wanted to bring the discrepancies to your attention so that they can addressed in the future.
For any reason you may need to contact me, please do so. My number is [protected]. My name is Patty.

Pa