SammyDress.comno communication

I wanted to buy 10 dresses from SammyDress but had some questions, so I've contacted them, but received no reply. I sent them about 6 emails, but no one ever answered! How unprofessional is that! How can I trust a company that doesn't even answer me? I went to their website and tried to find a phone number, but they have only live chat that does not even work! After all the reviews I saw I'm really happy that I didn't order anything from them!

• SammyDress.com Customer Care's Response, May 10, 2016

Dear PioChii1,
    Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
    I want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.
    For contacting us at any time, please browse this link: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm
    Would you please offer us your order number so that we can check your order and send you the best solution?
    We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support ticket(s), so that we can work together to reach an acceptable solution. We are committed to assisting every customer at any time. Many thanks.
    Sammydress Customer Service