Having problems with SammyDress.com?

SammyDress.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 13, 2011. The latest review two lace dresses one black one red was posted on Feb 10, 2018. The latest complaint stay away and don't buy from sammydress! was resolved on Mar 29, 2017. SammyDress.com has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 75 reviews. SammyDress.com has resolved 60 complaints.

SammyDress.com Customer Service Contacts

526 Nanshan Road, Futian
Shenzhen
China - 518000

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SammyDress.com Customer Service. Initial SammyDress.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SammyDress.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SammyDress.com. Discuss the issues you have had with SammyDress.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

SammyDress.com Complaints & Reviews

Sammy Dresshave not received merchandise or refund

I have NOT received my merchandise which was ordered and paid for over 2 months ago. Their phone doesn't work. I have made many complaints via email but they do not resolve the issue. I also made a complaint with the BBB. Next stop is the Attorney General office. They have screwed over numerous people with the same complaints.

Dear Marcie Aguilar,
      We very much regret issue and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
      We have 2 phone lines here are the number and, they might get busy very quick. Meanwhile, please note that our representative are online on the livechat 24/7 too.
      Could you please provide us with your order number so that we can check your order and send you the best solution?
      We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.

Dear Marcie Aguilar,
      Thank you for taking your time to write your review.
      We will learn from this and strive even harder to improve the shopping experience for all of our shoppers. We want to make Sammydress a great place that provides the best possible experience for every one of our customers.
      Sammydress Customer Service

SammyDress.com — sammydress.com does not provide honest service

My conversation from: Sammydress.com Brenda: Where are my purchases and why have I not receive all my items.I...

Sammy Dressitems not received

I am absolutely dissatisfied with the service I have received purchasing products from this website. I will NEVER use this site again and would not recommend Sammy Dress to anyone. I have made two purchases one 11/12/201 and another 12/02/2014. I still have not received my items. I have opened several tickets with them and only get a response asking another question instead of resolving the issue. I have asked for a refund and am only being told to allow a few more days for shipping. The customer service number on their website is ALWAYS busy. If I could figure out who I could contact or write to put them out of business I would!!!

Dear Customer,
        Thank your for your message.
        For the issue you have mentioned, Could you provide us with your order number and detailed information on your order so as to solve the issue priority?
        We are grateful to all who take the time to review us and while the terrific reviews are lovely to get, it is the ones that tell us where we can improve that are invaluable.

SammyDress.comrefund / dissatisfied customer

SammyDress is the WORST company and should not be in business unless you wish to be ripped off.

I have been going round and round with them since MAY 2014 (it is now September 2014) due to clothing that was shipped to me that was:

1. supposed to be expedited (I paid for expedited shipping, and items arrived OVER a month later)

2. clothing was defective and they try to get you to ship the clothes BACK TO CHINA.

Think about that. They charged my credit card and didn't ship items until over a month later when it was TOO LATE for me to dispute the charges. Fancy that.

I have had to contact the BBB on these folks but it was for their Rancho Cucamonga address. Worst customer service possible. You cannot get through to their phone line. If you submit a "support ticket" they will make you go round and round asking dumb questions and try to frustrate you to the point you will give up... they even try to tell you to buy MORE items so they can send you correct sizes, or replace defective items if you send them 50% more money for the defective item...

WHAT COMPANY DOES ALL OF THIS? TOTAL RIPOFF!

If you have a YELP account I would YELP on them too. I only purchased from them because I didn't find anything on them there! Yelp is more difficult to create fake accounts… :

Here's the link: http://www.yelp.com/biz/sammydress-rancho-cucamonga

Dear Customer,
          You can return the items back to us for the refund or the resend if you are unsatisfied with the items.
          Here is our warranty terms and policy about warranty link: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-16.htm
          Would you please offer us your order number so that we can check your order and send you the best solution?
          Thank you very much for your cooperation.

• Ta
          tamie cawtho Jan 24, 2015

I want a phone number

• Ta
          tamie cawtho Jan 24, 2015

Why didn't my complaint get posted?

Sammy's Dressessfaulty, poor quality garments, misleading ad on website

On 6 March 2014, I ordered 10 garments from Sammy's Dresses which I paid US$147.20, the exact amount deducted in my bank account through pay pal was AUD$169.15. I received the garments on 19 March 2014 delivered by DHL in a small plastic bag. When I opened the DHL plastic bag, I found that there were only 9 garment, and they were all rolled and squashed inside the bag. The bag was full, as if it's going to explode. The garments were NOT individually wrapped, the garments are NOT what was advertised, the quality of materials as well as workmanship has poor quality. On that same day, I made an inquiry to Sammy's Support Service that the garments I received WERE NOT THE SAME AS WHAT THEY ADVIERTISED IN THEIR WEBSITE, AND REQUESTED HOW I WOULD BE ABLE TO RETURN IT. I photographed the FAULTY GARMENTS and submit them through Support Service. As Sammy's Dress required me to acquire a RETURN TICKET prior to returning the garments, It took a while before I was given a go to return the garments, later I was provided with the RETURN ADDRESS in China. I returned the 9 garments through Australia Post on 26 March 2014, and spent AUD$83.05 I included the photos I submitted to Sammy's Support Service, with copy of the photos of the garments advertised on website. I checked the tracking on line and these garments are NOW RECEIVED at the address I was provided.

SAMMY'S DRESSESS IS ADVERTISING VERY NICE DRESSES/GARMENTS ON THE WEBSITE, HOWEVER WHAT THEY SENT ARE VERY POOR QUALITY MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP OF THESE GARMENTS. TO RETURN BACK WILL COST SO MUCH MONEY, AND A CUSTOMER WILL ONLY RECEIVED PARTIAL AMOUNT OF MONEY PAID TO THEM. IS THERE ANYWAY TO HAVE THIS COMPANY TO BE INVESTIGATED OR STOPPED FOR FOOLING A CONSUMER LIKE ME/

faulty, poor quality garments, misleading ad on website

SammyDress.comfake tracking id and no item arrived

This seller promised the cheap price for the items sold but quite expensive postage. i was drawn to it because the pictures of the dresses are beautiful and eye-candy with such a reasonable price. I paid my item and hoped it may arrive soon. The type of courier was not confirmed and after a month, my dress was still not arrived. The tracking id was fake and unable to check. I informed the seller and the kept asking me to wait and refused to do anything. Even they do not want to refund. This seller is very irresponsible and tricky. As my advise, please dont ever buy from this site and so something so that no one ever get cheated. This site tends to cheat money from online shooping. Really damn. Pity of the victims who spend a lot for nothing included me.

Thank you your feedback.
              I want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.
              Once again, we cannot apologize enough for any inconveniences this case may have caused you.
              Thank you very much for your understanding.

Sammydressproducts are garbage

Sammy Dress is a scam. I ordered pumps and when they arrived they are not even close to the picture shown on their website. They are garbage! Everything that came had an odour! Even the jewellery I bought smelled. Some of the jewellery purchased was broken and missing the pieces or I could have fixed it myself. Other pieces were okay but not worth what I paid for them and the additional fees to it all to Canada. I’m very disappointed. I was so excited about these shoes but they are garbage, such a waste of money. I’ve contacted there customer support to try to get my money back however I might as well suck it up because I only have 7 days at my expense to get this crap back to them (across the world). Trust me it’s not worth the BS. Don’t buy anything from this company. They are liars and misleading. The reviews are they website must be fake. And again what the picture showed in my case was not even remotely close to what I received!!!

products are garbage

Dear  stacey_johnston132,
                Thank you your feedback.
                We will contact our staff to check the issue for you.
                Once again we apologize for any inconveniemce we may have caused. Thank you very much for your understanding.

• Fu
                Fuzzy duck Mar 06, 2014

I bought a dress which was lost abbydress submitted a claim to the carrier dhl for compensation but will not refund my lost purchase. So have effectively stolen my money. My order number is [protected]

SammyDress.commisleading information

"I I have 3 years of experience buying clothes in Chinese pages.

Two months ago I heard about sammydress and wanted to experiment. Unlike other sites, sammydress offers enough variety of clothes. Once the order is placed begins prepare time, which according to this page may take up to 7 days. Days pass and you do not know what happens with your order. If a garment out of stock they do not tell you, then you have to be aware of such things so that the order does not take longer than it should.

First problem: To get after-sale assistance must issue a "ticket" that takes 24 hours to respond. That translates into about 4 days or more negotiation.

Second problem: The online support "pre-sales" is ineffective. Do not give participants enough information and take too long to respond.

Third problem: They have updated what's in stock and what is not in stock. The fact that he paid with your credit card carries rates. If you cancel your order then you will have lost that money, which eventually sum and honestly account should not happen. Sammydress unlike other pages of clothes, does not offer gifts or discounts or additional bonuses like clearing your purchase.

Fourth problem: For some reason paypal rejects sammydress transactions.

I made three attempts to buy:
              1. The first was canceled because it was a single coat and spent three days when it changed to "out of stock" and I was not informed. I canceled and lost 6% tax on credit card transactions.

Two. The second order I did at 3 days after repeated attempts at paypal to accept the transaction (that were not problems of credit card). After seeing the lack of seriousness of the company, I decided to cancel and lose again to 6% tax on the credit card, instead of having an unpleasant surprise.

Sammydress gave me a coupon of 8% discount on a purchase.

Three. The third order I did recently, to give an opportunity to take advantage of the coupon sammydress and I had been given. This order consists of 1 jacket and 1 pair of shoes. They spent three days and saw the condition of the shoes changed to "out of stock". Seeing this, I sent a ticket to ask if I should do replacement or, if that latter product had been mine. I responded that because the shoes did replacement WERE NO LONGER BEING PRODUCED. It seems too irresponsible of this company? One thing is that a product is finished, and another thing is to keep the page products are no longer being produced and they realize when exactly when someone pays for them atecipadamente.

Right now I'm on that problem. Like every time you need to send a message you have to wait 24 hours, then six days I have been in response response. The problem is that there are no shoes in my size (34 in China) that satisfies me. I will not buy ... just because ...

So: bad service, bad the attendance, poor customer relations ...

Not the first time it happens. If someone comes in and starts to see different products, several customers making the claim in the reviews of the garments saying what they say they are in stock garments and not true.

Sammydress told me that I'm responsible for the taxes. They are right. I pay taxes for products ARE AVAILABLE. It's not just me losing paying taxes for a product I wanted to buy and that they had in stock, and it really was not. That is misleading consumers and play with your money.

My best experience has been www.wholesale-dress.net. They have online attendance pre and after-sales 24/7 in English (also offer other languages). I once had a similar problem and how sorry they sent me a gift (and I did not pay shipping) within the same order I did. When you place an order you can see the status of each of the items (processing, shipped, etc.). Anyway ... I’m still waiting.

Orders:
              MM1305121228589094 12/05/2013 12:28:58 PM USD 62.14 Cancelled --
              MM1305121200084452 12/05/2013 12:00:08 PM USD 62.14 Cancelled --
              MM1305120947221402 12/05/2013 09:47:22 AM USD 45.40 Cancelled --

Update 24/06/2013

The answer of your colleague on 24/06/2013 was that "he will cancel my order for me"; and "give a discount if I place an order in the future".

Again, if I cancel the order I will lose 6% of taxes already paid on my credit card for a product that you put deceptively as available on their website:
              - Rang's response is a solution?
              - I once gave me this coupon TRSK347UY 8% as compensation and found that you mislead people. I will not fall again making a purchase in the future.

Sammydress Again, I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE MONEY AGAIN. I lost money on 2 occasions with you.

Update 26/06/2013
              Facing response of Rang, I proposed to send me a gift or give me a bonus for this purchase, and Ran replied that he will give me a gift. I then proceeded to do replacement. I sent Ran replace products yesterday 25/06/2013 and today 26/06/2013 he tells me the bag I want is not in stock and if I can ask for something in "ships 24h"; status.

By the way, the cost of the item I'm trying to replace is USD$34, 43 including shipping.

After I read Ran's response about product http://www.sammydress.com/product409184.html I automatically go into the pre-sales chat and ask the assistant if available and he says yes. According to the assistant the item IS IN STOCK and I can buy it.

who is cheating? I am paying with money, not with buttons. Why he is forcing me to buy whitin their limited range of "ships 24h" options. Is it not my right?"

Dear Glam,
                  Thank you your feedback.
                  For the stock issue. we need to expalin that. it took more business days to process. Usually, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time.
                  This includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch.
                  You can contact us for the issueplease browse this link: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm

• Re
                  Reviewer24291 Feb 03, 2016

I ordered many items online for $ 150.00 dollars . first, it doesn't look nothing like the picture. I received broke jewelry, the jacket looks cheap, synthetic material and super small. The shoes loos cheap. The only things that I can use is two blouses very thin material . They don't accept return and PayPal didn't do nothing. The worst experience ever buying online.

• Pa
                  pamgunderson Nov 14, 2014

Ordered about 7or8 items took forever to receive them and still haven't recieve the owl pjs sure would lime for xmas gift if not need a refund hope tjos gets tsken care of tjanks.

• Si
                  siyabonga thwayini Aug 11, 2014

hi im siyabonga i was not fish too pay standartbank loan for 3years so bcoz i was not working for a long time this year i got job and i always get sms from them that i have to pay 1689, so they ask me to pay 850 cash, if i pay 850 cash they say, i will be finish my loan payments, im still waiting for letter that shows im finish to pay there loan.plz help me i dont know whats going on.contact me [protected]

Sandra DeBerry Aug 11, 2014

From Sandra DeBerry, Thomas Matthews did not Receive my Second order please send out my Order,

• Ca
                  Candice Henderson Apr 10, 2013

I ordered a purse form sammydress.com 5 days ago never have received it. They got paid for it can not get any response from them on if the order was shipped or not. I was not aware when I ordered this that it was a scam until after I did the order. Not sure what to do now. Everyday I send them an email to check on the order but nothing to tell me that it has been shipped or not or if possibly on back ordered.

SammyDress.comthe quality isn't bad for the price, but after shipping, it isn't worth it if you live in america

"Do not trust the ratings on the website.

If there is a low rating for a product, the website will not publish it.

This website is a gamble. Yes, they have pretty things for low prices. However, there is a shipping price attached to everything. I've gotten charged for items which claimed free shipping, and items which claim 24 hour shipping that arrived yesterday-- That is almost 2 months after stated price.

If they don't have the item you request, they will give you the closest thing they have. This may mean you order 3 XXL and 2 XL Men's vests, and you get something labeled L but fits a Sm women well.

I also ordered 3 purses, which came in the wrong color. I wanted to match dresses to purses, but that didn't work.

I also ordered 3 dresses which are 1 inch smaller than the said price, and the waist is really high on the dress. If you are tall, or you have breasts, good luck.

The tape measure I ordered is completely inaccurate on the inches side.

In fact, nothing I ordered was what I expected.

However, if you are planning on reselling, and not using the items themselves, it may be worth the gamble. The quality isn't bad for the price, but after shipping, it isn't worth it if you live in America.

I received a partial refund on the vests, because they were obviously off on size. They gave me a 20% discount."

Dear Hodrel,
                    Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
                    Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience. We really want to work with you to make this right.

Sammydressthey suck

this company is a freaking joke!
                  I feel bad because I recommended them to one other person,
                  NOT KNOWING the horrendousness I was getting into!

1. they TRIED two orders on my account.. telling me that it needed "payment"
                  when clearly, I already paid. so... I canceled that second one!

2. they said my crap was "shipped out" when, it wasn't!
                  I inquired about my items & thats when they decide to ship my things out...
                  & still, I'm still not sure if thats the truth!

3rd. you pay shipping to be told that I would recieve my ###
                  within 25-35 days! yeah the f*** right... I paid shipping THINKING okay, I'm gonna gets my ###... (x) amount of days for these boneheads to tell me... months later!
                  THAT'S ###!

moral of the story; I will not be buying anything from here again.. EVER!
                  I will never recommend anyone to here... in fact, I will tell them never shop here!
                  this is the worst online shopping experience in my life!
                  these people take peoples money & send them whatever they like... when they f***ing feel like it & in heavens knows what condition!
                  I haven't even received my (2) measly items & I'm this mad.
                  how hard could it be... to give great customers service & meet peoples expectations & gain returning customers? I mean, common sense! it's annoying...

NEVER BUY FROM SAMMYDRESS !!!
                  it's all a big scam, & you'll be so disappointed!!

SammyDress.comstay away from this one

An example of their customer service:

ME- hello. i was wondering if i can cancel my order

Adminstrator(flower) At :10/10/2012 08:51:33 PM
                    Dear *****,
                    Thank you for your email.
                    We are preparing the item YM1714403 now, and another two item we had prepared.
                    Could you tell us whether you want to replace or refund?
                    Waiting for you reply.

ME- At :10/11/2012 12:42:14 AM
                    i actually wanted to just cancel the dress YM1714403. I would still like to have the other two items.
                    And can i add items (...)

Dear *****,
                    Thank you for your reply.
                    The item YM1714403 we had got it, and we will shippe your order out today.
                    So you just not need to change it.
                    Thank you.

ME At :10/11/2012 08:02:14 PM
                    this site says you can cancel stuff before it gets shipped out. I said I wanted to cancel the dress YM1714403.

Adminstrator(flower) At :10/12/2012 02:28:10 AM
                    Dear *****,
                    I am sorry but the order had been shipped out and this is the tracking number:RB102********
                    I can not delete item YM1714403.
                    I am really sorry for this situation.

Dear Opade,
                        We will check the issue for you.
                        We will also contact the customer to apologize for the delay and offer an accommodation for their troubles and inconvenience. We feel that this is the least we can do in the circumstances.

• Mi
                        Michelle Tillard Oct 19, 2012

Any type of negative comment you leave on their web site they do not post. On Facebook they will block you. They only post rave reviews.
                        Their products aren't worth the price, the main store via their ip address is in California and they ship from Hong Kong and they are making money off their shipping rates. I know this because I buy products from a similar type vendor off eBay and I pay literally half the amount so they hike up the shipping to sell crappy products and most of everything I bought either had strings coming out, literally a ball on my hood string that was part of the "cheetah dress" literally came off when I opened it from the plastic package. YOU WOULD BE BETTER OFF USING EBAY. You are protected that way and can find similiar fashions if not better from cheap vendors.

SammyDress.comthe issue hasn't been resolved yet

I ordered 10 items from sammydress.com. The shipping came in 1 month after I placed the order. Shipping cost is expensive. All the clothing items were all wrinkled up being packed in a really small white envelope.

Two necklaces and 1 earring came in broken, but I managed to fix them myself and they are still usable. Out of the 10 items, there is only 1 item I really like, the others are either do not like so much of just ok. Overall quality of their clothing is not good (fabric is cheap, sewing quality is poor), sometimes the item does not look like the picture shown on their website. The pics are sometimes deceptive.

They sent me a wrong item (I ordered a long-sleeve top but they sent me the short-sleeve version). I email them. They said I have to send them the wrong item (reasonable) and I have to pay for the shipping (I disagree strongly because I am not the one who made the mistake, but why should I be the one who got penalised). They persuaded me to accept the $5 refund and keep the wrong item. I refused, I just want the correct item I ordered. The issue hasn't been resolved yet.

Dear Donnes,
                          I want to extend my sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced.
                          We will check the issue for you.
                          Could you please first tell us your order number so that we can offer a better solution?
                          We cannot apologize enough for any inconveniences this may have caused you...or any of our customers.

• Cc
                          ccreekgal Oct 26, 2015

I purchased about a 150 worth of stuff in 2 orders 1 order placed on 8-29-15 consisted of 2 items. Only one item shipped on Aug 30 2015, per their email The other item just shipped on [protected]. I have not received either to date. The other order I placed on 9-6-15 consisted of 4 items 3 of which were shipped on 9-7-15, which I received, other remaining item shipped on 9-11-15, which I have NOT received to date!
                          I am so mad at this company !! They responded to me in the beginning saying that it takes a while to get blah blah blah...same story every ticket I submitted. Now they won't respond to me at all. I have submitted 4 tickets since 10-7-15 and they have not responded back to me. BUYER BEWARE

magstar Jun 10, 2015

How does one check if a company is legit or a registered exporter, I'm from south africa?

• Sh
                          shanice h Apr 21, 2014

i never received my second package from Sammydress

Johan Franken Jul 05, 2013

I am in agreement with you as I am also waiting for my parcel for 58 days now. I wonder if they have sent it at all??

• Bl
                          BLOSSOMBEAUTY Nov 25, 2012

i would like to raise an issue with Online Store Sammydress.com
                          These people are scammers and ###, they don't deliver and now they have a new website which is called Lively Wholesale
                          My Experience with them is i ourdered items worth $54 and the shipping was $89 dollars and insurance $9 dollars
                          The parcel was suppose to be sent to me within 7 to 25days but the parcel have not been sent its been 45days. If you ask for the courier company and the shipping number they dont give you but eventually they gave me but only to fund out that when i checked the parcel the tracking number does not exist and told them that the tracking number does nor exist then there gave me a new one which was associated with a different courier company but when i check it doesn't show the movement of the parcel. as if that not enough. the scam with the shipping fee, for a free shipping there charge you 200% of your valued order. but you still will not receive the order.

My order was place at the end of Septermber and SUPPOSE TO ARRIVE EARLY OCTOBER BUT TILL NOVEMBER THIS PARCEL HAS NOT ARRIVED NOR BEEN SHIPPING OUT COZ I DONT KNOW WHERE IS THE PARCEL.

THE PAINFUL PART COME PEOPLE HAVE NOT LOST MORE THAN $1500 DOLLARS OF THIS SCAM SAMMDRESS ONLINE STORE. I'M IN A JOURNEY TO GET IT BLOCKED IN MY COUNTRY SOUTH AFRICA AND HOPEFULLY OTHER COUNTRIES
                          iF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED ANY PAINFUL LOSS WEATHER THROUGH THE QUALITY OF THE ITEMS, SERVICE OR MONEY. LET LET JOIN HANDS AND TAKE THIS COMPANY DOWN BEFORE THERE SCAM MORE PEOPLE. Sammy dress claims to be verified but, its not there fore the paperwork is froud according to the proccess i'm following to get the company to be shut down in the following countries South Africa, United State, Canada, New Zealand, Europe, Australia. those are the confirmed countries that the international trading say the website should be shut down in... from Now on i will update everyone about the process of shuttting down the website. if you want to join let me know

Sammydress / Clothing And Shoes — rip off

COMPLETELY RIPPED OFF. I am so shocked. I was going to place a big order because they had great prices but...

SammyDress.comthese people are liars, crooks, and assbackwards

This is chancy giving it even 1star. I ordered a ton of stuff from this website. Lets say i ordered 15 items. Well they shipped it out with tracking and i got it about a week or so later however half of the items were missing. What? Yes, half the items. I immediately sent them an e-mail asking them what the deal was, how do you miss half of the shipment? I asked if it was part of a 2 shipment ordeal and they said no. The lady didn't question me however and asked which items were not there and when i told her she said she'd pull them and ship them for me, no questions asked. 1 thing i really wanted was no longer in stock, i was bummed but they told me to pick something else and i did which was a couple $ more but they put it in the order without any extra charge.

As far as the actual items shipped, they look exactly like the images, for the most part they fit as described and i'm happy overall but there were 3 items that had such a putrid chemical smell to them i had to soak them 2 times for 2 hours each and wash them before the smell finally came out (But barely)

Cut to 1 week after this ordeal - found out even after verifying with customer service that everything they were going to send in my next shipment was in stock, i get an e-mail saying that only 1 or 2 things are in stock. What in the actual f*@!!! They talk with you and verify things for you and promise your items are in stock and being shipped then they ship 2 of 6 items and say the rest are not in stock a week after the fact. Not only that but you will end up going back and forth with these people for a couple weeks with them changing their story, giving you random refunds that don't add up to what you paid for anything and ultimately wait a month before they send out a couple of random parts of your order they have in stock. I think they try to wear you out and drag it on so you finally get tired of them screwing around and just forget everything so they can keep the money.

These people are liars, crooks, and assbackwards. The headache in dealing with this kind of service is not worth the pennies you might save. Everything you think you save goes into shipping anyway which is outrageous. It sucks because they do have some cute stuff but totally not worth all of this. You will lose money with any order you place with them... Don't bother!!

Dear Usime,
                            Thank your for your message.
                            We will check the issue for you.
                            We want to thank you for your constructive comments, which are always most welcome. Thank you so much for using our site and for providing your valuable feedback to us.

Nomphelo Sep 05, 2014

hi

i do agree with them placed order three weeks ago only to find out today that the items are not available, so i had to choose something else. But they still wanted me to add and i did, just now wanted to add again i told them that i wont do i really regret wasting my money and my time chatting with them

SammyDress.com — didn't receive my order!!!

1-Jul/31 -I found the page Sammy dress in a Web browser, I saw they had beautiful clothes, a with a friend we...