Salvation Army Midland, MI / prices, staff
I recently went into the Midland, Michigan Salvation Army Family store and I was shocked by the prices that they have on their items. I found several items that were priced higher than retail price. For example, there were light switch covers priced at $2.25. Broken, damaged, and items with missing pieces were priced at retail prices. I cant believe that they are trying to charge so much for items that were donated. Also, I got to the front and one of the items that I had did not take a price on it, instead of helping me out the cashier took off without saying anything to me and took the item to the back. When he came back out he told me that I had to wait for it to come back out in a cart. I am very upset with my experience.
More Salvation Army Midland, MI Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army 
- The Salvation Army USA - recycling pickup with truck in barre vermont.
- The Salvation Army USA - bed rent contract at shelter crossroad
- The Salvation Army USA - donation pick up
- The Salvation Army USA - furniture pick up
- The Salvation Army USA - hostile employee