Salvation Army / no bathroom
My 31/2 yr. old daughter needed the bathroom at the Salvation Army in Carson City Nevada, and when I asked for the restroom the young lady working there said that there's not a bathroom for costumers, so I had to beg her literally for the bathroom for my daughter. After she gave me and evil look she said ok. but don't make it a habit. Personally, I want to know why they are not required to have restrooms; it's a big store and they should have one for the costumers.
The young lady working there is always mad, she doesn't greet anyone and acts like she is above the costumers there.
More Salvation Army Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army 
- The Salvation Army USA - recycling pickup with truck in barre vermont.
- The Salvation Army USA - bed rent contract at shelter crossroad
- The Salvation Army USA - donation pick up
- The Salvation Army USA - furniture pick up
- The Salvation Army USA - hostile employee