Sallys Beauty Supply / customer service overkill

1 Eastpointe, MI, United States

To whom it concerns, I was at my local Sallys today, and have to be frank, I am upset how I was treated, I truly felt like I had police on me, and I was merely in the store 2 minutes if that, I was asked 4 times by employees if I needed help, did I find what I was looking for, then asked again twice by same girl. I understand customer service I have worked it over 30 plus years, but my god, I told them nicely I knew what I was looking for, I was fine, and was pretty much watched the entire time, every time I went down an aisle, one of the employees comes barreling down...asking if I need help . Let me SHOP Already!... if I need help I will ask! When I got to the register I stated, you ALL must be extremely bored or have a lot of shoplifters, one of the women says " yes, yes we do" told them all I felt like a criminal...almost didn't make my purchase because of it. So in short, customer service is a great thing, when the customer wants it...but dont shove it down my throat! I probably won't shop at that store even if its 2 minutes away, you don't make your PAYING customers feel like a thief!

De