Sally's Beauty Supply / bad service
I took my daughter and her boyfriend to Sallys Beauty supply in Riverside for color and bleach for their hair and color for my hair.
Boyfriend went to pay for his purchases and came back into the store while two associates followed him back to where I was. So much for being discreet! I asked the kids to put their purchases that I have yet to pay for on the counter and I was so heated that I didn't get anything for myself.
The reason they followed him back was because he looked like a thief! What exactly does that mean?
he is a normal looking 18 year old kid.
His hair is bleached with their product! His goal is to be a hair stylist...I spend a lot of time and money in that store because I know how to color my own hair and I have been doing it for 5 years now.
Needless to say but that will be the last time I step foot in that store! Back to overpriced Salons for me!
More Sally's Beauty Supply Complaints & Reviews
- Sally Beauty Supply - worst place to work 
- Sally Beauty Supply - customer service 
- Sally Beauty Supply - price match/bait and switch 
- Sally Beauty Supply - profiling 
- Sally Beauty Supply - hair color 
- Sally Beauty Supply - unethical regional manager & employee
- Sally Beauty Supply - brentwood towne square 15227
- Sally Beauty Supply - customer service
- Sally Beauty Supply - management
- Sally Beauty Supply - employee