Sally's Beauty Supply / bad service

I took my daughter and her boyfriend to Sallys Beauty supply in Riverside for color and bleach for their hair and color for my hair.

Boyfriend went to pay for his purchases and came back into the store while two associates followed him back to where I was. So much for being discreet! I asked the kids to put their purchases that I have yet to pay for on the counter and I was so heated that I didn't get anything for myself.

The reason they followed him back was because he looked like a thief! What exactly does that mean?

he is a normal looking 18 year old kid.

His hair is bleached with their product! His goal is to be a hair stylist...I spend a lot of time and money in that store because I know how to color my own hair and I have been doing it for 5 years now.

Needless to say but that will be the last time I step foot in that store! Back to overpriced Salons for me!

Be

Comments

• Br
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Sallys Beauty Supply - Horrible customer service
    sallys beauty supply
    Spring
    Texas

I came in to return two products of which I have only used once and hated. The manager at the spring TX location was extremely rude and unprofessional. She did not want to do a return and refund on my items. She was blaming me for the products not working out and said there's nothing wrong with the products. I was insulted and that is why I will continue shopping at the sallys in humble although it is a lot further away and I live in spring I will never step foot into the spring location again. If you want to be treated with no respect and have bad customer service make sure to come to the sallys located in spring TX.