Sally Beauty Supply / didn't put merchandise in bag; hung up on me when I called
I bought hand moisturizer and hair color today. The sales clerk did not put the hair color in the bag. I was planning to do my hair tonight.
They admitted that the clerk had not put the color in the bag (the clerk left a note), but refused to mail it or fedex it to me. I paid cash because the power was out at the time, so a credit card refund is not possible.
My complaint is about the rudeness and apathy of the manager and RM. They both hung up on me. "Quote: this conversation is over"
Martha [protected]) is the store manager and Linda [protected]) is the regional manager.
I am going back to retrieve my money, but I will no longer do business with them.
More Sally Beauty Supply Complaints & Reviews
- Sally Beauty Supply - worst place to work 
- Sally Beauty Supply - customer service 
- Sally Beauty Supply - price match/bait and switch 
- Sally Beauty Supply - profiling 
- Sally Beauty Supply - hair color 
- Sally Beauty Supply - management
- Sally Beauty Supply - employee
- Sally Beauty Supply - poor customer service
- Sally Beauty Supply - manager of live oak fl store
- Sally Beauty Supply - customer service from a so called manager named “erin” at 1836 e. ridge pike #112 royersford, pa. 19468 store!