Saks.com / Online scam

Bought a pair of Versace shoes, thought I had a 60 day guarantee which Saks has. A few days after 60 days, wore the shoes once, and they caused pain up and down my legs so badly and blistered my feet so badly I limped for days. Since I purchased several thousand dollars worth of items from Saks in a day, I asked the company to take the shoes back for a store credit. They said fine. Shoes were picked up by Saks.com, then 1 week later, I was told they are not giving me a store credit and a mistake was made. I was accused of sending by the shoes in terrible condition with scuffs and scratches all over them. I told them they were worn for appoximately 5 hours in the city. They said I lied. The silver seal on the shoes were still there. I was spoken to so disrepectfully I was shocked. Saks is a place without an ounce of class. I reported t his to the shoe manager. No one would help me. Everyone transferred me from one person to the other. After 3 weeks the shoes are apparently coming back. I cannot believe how crude and what liars Saks is. I wore the shoes for a few hours only, and was accused of wearing them to death. Now I find out that a Sales Assoc was scamming and arrented in the Jewelry dept. I reported them to the BBB. Haven't heard anything yet. What an awful store to do business with.

Sc

Comments

• Mr
      22nd of Feb, 2011

60 days is plenty of time to have worn those shoes and returned them, had they not worked out for you, without any issues. People believe they can hold on to things "forever" and return them. Saks isn't WalMart, you are given a return policy on the receipts and you can ask and will be informed of this policy. You do get points for admitting you did wear the shoes, and didn't lie and swear that you hadn't, like some people do. Problem is, 5 hours, walking around a city, anything can happen to a pair of shoes, and I am willing to believe, there could have very well been scuffs on that shoe. Anyhow, it is my understanding, if merchandise is not in saleable condition, it can't be returned or is returned to a customer. If the shoes were that ill fitting, you would have known this, before leaving your home with them on.

• Ka
      5th of Feb, 2014

Sometimes, we feel like search for quality item but we can't afford it. Up to date website will cater all lifestyle and fashion needs and also their friendly client service is consistently equipped to help. Just find out www.fsession.com