Saks.com / Online scam
Bought a pair of Versace shoes, thought I had a 60 day guarantee which Saks has. A few days after 60 days, wore the shoes once, and they caused pain up and down my legs so badly and blistered my feet so badly I limped for days. Since I purchased several thousand dollars worth of items from Saks in a day, I asked the company to take the shoes back for a store credit. They said fine. Shoes were picked up by Saks.com, then 1 week later, I was told they are not giving me a store credit and a mistake was made. I was accused of sending by the shoes in terrible condition with scuffs and scratches all over them. I told them they were worn for appoximately 5 hours in the city. They said I lied. The silver seal on the shoes were still there. I was spoken to so disrepectfully I was shocked. Saks is a place without an ounce of class. I reported t his to the shoe manager. No one would help me. Everyone transferred me from one person to the other. After 3 weeks the shoes are apparently coming back. I cannot believe how crude and what liars Saks is. I wore the shoes for a few hours only, and was accused of wearing them to death. Now I find out that a Sales Assoc was scamming and arrented in the Jewelry dept. I reported them to the BBB. Haven't heard anything yet. What an awful store to do business with.
More Saks.com Complaints & Reviews
- Saks Fifth Avenue - lost packages 
- Saks Fifth Avenue - boo to saks 
- Saks Fifth Avenue - horrible service 
- Saks Fifth Avenue - rude 
- Saks Fifth Avenue - bad service 
- Saks Fifth Avenue - gift card “aug2018”_order 103299931
- Saks Fifth Avenue - order#103222195 and called customer service but they were not helpful at all!!!
- Saks Fifth Avenue - online purchase
- Saks Fifth Avenue - fraud identity theft beware it’s ongoing!
- Saks Fifth Avenue - their sales representatives cheery chen scams my account