[Resolved] Safewayunethical behavior i'm being harassed

hi I live in [address removed] right next to safeway every time I walk in this guy alam always shouts my name and harasses me. I'm getting fed up all I want is to buy my food and leave and this guy always harasses me its so embarrassing! he needs to stop please talk to him because I'm sick of this! the safeway I go to is [address removed]

• Resolution statement

!

De
Jan 10, 2018

Comments

•   Feb 03, 2018

Have you ever considered that you may be the one with the unethical behaviour? Your visits would be more pleasant if you stop calling people ghetto hood rats and fat. Telling people to die of brain cancer can make anyone upset. Change your attitude young lady!

Feb 05, 2018

@Peggy Su We were only called ghetto. It is sad to see someone so young behave this way in public.

•   Feb 03, 2018

😕

• Co
      Feb 03, 2018

I agree with Peggy Su. If you were to stop bullying people and scamming people for money all the time and try respecting people, then perhaps you will be respected as well. Try acting like a young lady instead. Alam is a very kind and respectful man. Your actions and comments towards people are very unethical. Karma is a B$%ch!

Feb 05, 2018

@Concerned shopper 2018 I have never had a problem with Alam. He's helpful and never seen anyone have a problem with him. After she called us ghetto I was shocked but she seems a little off. Still not sure why she called us that but my wife will not walk down the same aisle she's in.

Feb 05, 2018

Been going to this supermarket for a while. I know who Alam is and he's always very helpful. My wife and I did run into this girl and it wasn't a happy one. We were standing on line with her behind us. She was getting upset that we were taking long loading our food on the belt. Then we heard her mumble under her breath and call us ghetto people. Then she sighed. I couldn't believe it. When we see her now we walk another way.