Having problems with Hollister?

Hollister Customer Service Contacts

1866 426 1285 (USA and Canada)
808 234 0795 (United Kingdom)
+43 800 297 506 (Austria)
+32 80 078 303 (Belgium)
+420 800 143 956 (Czech Republic)
+45 80 250 474 (Denmark)
+36 680 019 763 (Hungary)
+370 880 031 462 (Lithuania)
+352 80 026 981 (Luxembourg)
+31 800 022 6267 (Netherlands)
+351 800 855 653 (Portugal)
+421 800 002 186 (Slovakia)
+386 80 081 114 (Slovenia)
+41 800 561 242 (Switzerland)
6301 Fitch Path
New Albany, Ohio

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hollister Customer Service. Initial Hollister complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hollister above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hollister. Discuss the issues you have had with Hollister and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Hollister Complaints & Reviews

Sep 14, 2020

Hollister — Violating california covid-19 mandates

I shop your store at Fashion Fair Mall in Fresno, CA. I normally enjoy shopping your store however what...

Nov 27, 2019

Hollister — employee at cielo vista mall hollister, horrible customer service with alex

I recently placed an online order and chose to pick up in store at Cielo Vista Mall in El Paso, Texa...

Hollistermissing items from parcel and now out of stock

Absolutely shocking service my parcel turned up with half my items missing from the bag as there shipping company clearly can't count to 4 absolutely fuming then get accused of basically stealing the items or the shop I collected from got accused of stealing the items the items I received were sent in small bag and wouldn't have fitted 4 items that's why I knew straight away there was not 4 items in the bag no item is now out of stock for one of the items no alternative offered instead so fuming I have now not got the item that I ordered and disgusting service overall won't be shopping online again for risk of a future incident

Hollisterdelay in product delivery

This complaint is against my orders: [protected] and ANF-[protected]. Its been 2 weeks now that my products are not deliverd . Hollister said the order will be with me within one week. i tried tracking down my order but i couldn't find any details. i talked to customer care. their statement is that one of my order is lost and other is under investigation. I am really disappointed with this as my order contains a birthday gift which cannot be postponed to some other date. They are asking me for refund but i want my order as i really need it. I am completely mad at hollister that they are doing their customer service in such a disastorous way. This is really not a way u do your customer service. My condition is I want my products at any cost and if not pay me double money as i paid you.

Oct 12, 2019

Hollister — management & rehire of military veterans

I stopped working at the Four Seasons Mall of Greensboro to serve our country in the United States Army. My...

Oct 03, 2019

Hollister Brunswick Square Mall and Customer Services — online order

I ordered over $400 in items. These items were to be picked up at the Brunswick Square Mall dept. Over the...

Hollisterpants

I have bought 2 pair of pants, my boyfriend wore the first pair once and were you put the belt at, it ripped and now has a hole in them. He pulled them up and it just ripped. This should of not happened. I always buy from this company never had any problems and now this. I would like someone to contact me on this. [protected] my name is Theresa Lipa. My email is [protected]@outlook.com

pants

Hollistercancel an order

I contacted chat twice before sending this email. The below will explain my complaint.
        Amanda Florence

Email to Hollister
        This order needs to be cancelled ASAP
        It was only just placed today after 12 noon on a Saturday and I'm being told it's to late its already being shipped.. Now we all know that's not the case because its 4 PM Saturday and ain't nothing shipping out of there till the next business day which is not until Monday. Plenty enough time actually. I just checked the status and it's only order is placed, I have also checked my card of which the charge is still in the pending status so don't tell me it's to late and there's nothing you can do about it and offer me free shipping on a return..
        Is that really how you do business, hoping the customer gets it and decides to keep it or forgets to send it back. The things are being handled that's what it sure seems like, its ridiculous and makes no sense at all that 4 hours later it's to late to cancel and on a Saturday not a business day at that.
        I would like this order canceled today and this can end here I don't wish to go further but I will if I have to. There is absolutely need for the items to leave your facility.
        Again, order number is: [protected]

Amanda Florence

Hollisterbikini top

My daughter had purchased this bikini top pictured below. The first week or wearing it the plastic on the side bothered her and was cutting into her skin so we cut it out but left the other side in because it didn't bother her. This week she went to the beach and came home with a huge scrape/rash from the plastic we decided to leave in. She has a huge scab and it's very painful for her when she wears shirts that cover it. We are very disappointed because hollister is our number one shopping place to go.

bikini top
          bikini top

Hollistert-shirt

I purchased an ombré pink to yellow t-shirt and it said Southern California on the upper left side. The writing all faded and so did the ink of the shirt itself. I'm very disappointed because before the third wash the shirt was very bright and colorful, but now it has all faded to the dull remains of the bright colors there once was. I am not angry but I would someone to reach out.

t-shirt
            t-shirt

Hollisterwhite 2 piece bathing suit

I purchased this white bathing suit on May 19, 2019 for my daughter for Memorial Day. We put sun screen on her since we were in the sun all day on the boat. The sun screen actually ruined the bathing suit and we cannot get it out of the material. The fabric seems to absorb the sun screen. I paid $59.81 and I would like to be reimbursed.

We purchase most of our bathing suits from your establishment and we have never had a problem with sun screen staining any of them. I hope you can resolve this issue.

Top # [protected]
              Bottom # [protected]

Ava Paul
              [protected]

white 2 piece bathing suit
              white 2 piece bathing suit

May 26, 2019

Hollister — unmannerly and insensitive behaviors

Today I witnessed Ashley, a supervisor from hollister in Visalia Ca make a customer feel unappreciated and...

Hollisterfalse advertising in hollister store

Shopped at Hollister Las Americas Premium Outlets in San Diego on May 21st during the day. One standalone rack had about 6 long sleeved shirts in the middle of at least 25 shorts all on the same rack. There were two separate red for sale signs attached to the side of the rack. One said Sale shirts and the the other separate sign said 40 percent off sale. My son selected one shirt and one shorts from that 40 percent off rack. When we went to pay for the items, only the shirt was 40 percent off and the shorts were full price. When I asked the manager about it, she immediately said this is not false advertising (I never said that to her so she
                Must have felt guilty when I showed her the rack with only six shirts in the MIDDLE of 25 shorts). It obviously was false advertising and deceptive advertising practices from a supposedly reputable (?) store like Hollister. She refused to discuss the matter and was very rude. I told her I would write to the BBB and report Hollister for this type of unethical advertising. Consumers beware!

Hollisteronline delivery

Hi

I bought a top in Hollister shop and the second one wasn't in the shop at the time.

The customer assistant ordered it online for me in the shop and I paid for it.

I was told I would have it within two days as I was going to a 21st on Wednesday (yesterday) but to date received nothing. Very disappointed as I had intended wearing this top.

The order number was [protected].

I was on the live chat earlier and requested this item to be canceled and a refund issued. I was told as it's been dispatched they can't do anything for me.

I am disgusted with this service and had hoped for some sort of discount or vouchers as a gesture of goodwill.

I also bought another top in store but feel the quality is not in the material and isn't fit for purpose.

Please respond as a matter of urgency

Regards

Orla

HollisterHiring manager westheimer galleria

I hawe bean interview at hollister no got hear for the job i applied then i seen online post hollister hiring egain i go to ask hiring manager i told her im interesting on another position i have applied she said why you aplied i told her its another position its why i aplied and i ask her you remember me i bean interview for another position she said yes i said oh i no qualified for that position she said we hire anotjer candidate i said thanks and i walk and go

Hiring manager westheimer galleria

Hollisterribbed high-leg bikini bottom

Hi-- this isn't so much a complaint as it is a large request for your store (Hollister) to restock your inventory on swimwear. It is not even May yet and almost all of the mediums in the ribbed high-leg bikini bottom are out of stock. I would really love this bottom in the light blue when it comes back into stores or is made available online. Thanks again and I hope you have enough consumer demand to restock this item :)

Apr 04, 2019

Hollister — perfume boxes

While in your store yesterday with my daughter, I noticed perfume gift boxes that were left over from...

Jan 14, 2019

Hollister — bad staff

Good afternoon, I am writing to you because I have a complaint about the discriminatory treatment we...

Hollister — false advertising

Having visited your Braehead/Glasgow store this evening, I was disappointed when I got to the checkout and...

Hollisteronline clothing order

This is the second time you have lost my order. Then when I call your customer service, they don't know where it is. That's the same story you said with my last order you lost. I have two different orders this time, what is the chance that you lost both of them. Something is really wrong with your company. Then you reorder them for me, which I was on the phone over an hour between, you and fedex, and you tell me you are going to expedite it. And I get a, your order has been shipped, and it's still taking 4-5 days to get it. You guys are a joke.