Safeway / false advertising
My local Safeway at 7th Avenue and Osborn Street has the Locally Grown signs everywhere, but they can not show you the actually produce which is grown locally. They say that the tomatoes are Arizona-grown, but the case they come in, the stickers on the produce and the tags say that they are grown in Mexico. I also found herbs they clam are grown locally, but the label on the package says Argentina. Isn't this fraud, does not truth in advertising come in to play? Its deceptive. Makes me wonder if their Organics brand is actually organic.
More Safeway Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false 
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael 
- Safeway - safeway store manager 
- Safeway - crv charge for meat! 
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon 
- Safeway - Brochure delivery
- Safeway - customer relations
- Safeway - couldn't find the vermouth and couldn't find any help.
- Safeway - customer service 
- Safeway - management