Safeway / safeway fish has worms
If is was not enough that all the fish at safeway look rotten even though they are not past their expiration date, I spotted one disgusting package of red snapper and it had a WORM! The worm was squirming and was very much alive. I don't know what kind of worm it was, but it had the same color as the fish meat. I could spot it's reproductive segment though. Unfortunately I did not have a camera. When asked if I needed help I asked them on it, they responded "we don't package these", as if I had asked.
In retrospect, I should have asked someone for a camera, because they to it to the back and started discussing about it. This is too much.
More Safeway Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false 
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael 
- Safeway - safeway store manager 
- Safeway - crv charge for meat! 
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon 
- Safeway - home delivery
- Safeway - bakery
- Safeway - employees ripping off baked turkey breast from deli 
- Safeway 100 South 2nd street San Jose Ca 95113 store number 2934 - payment not received
- Safeway - food product