Safeway #1479 / failure of gift certificate payment system
I attempted to pay for my groceries today with a gift card for $50.00. The cost of the groceries was $57+. I swiped the card and the clerk asked for the card so he could enter it in on the pad for groceries. I had cash to pay for the remainder of the charge. Then he took the card into the closed door room behind the main booth and came back to say the gift card section of the computer was not working today. This was most inconvenient for me and I had to either leave my groceries or pay with a credit card which I did not want to do today. I did pay with a credit card but am not a bit happy.
More Safeway #1479 Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false 
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael 
- Safeway - safeway store manager 
- Safeway - crv charge for meat! 
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon 
- Safeway - distribution/freight
- Safeway Store 363 Florence, OR - meat department
- Safeway - this place offers the opposite of service!
- Safeway - safeway fuel
- Safeway - employee