Safe Home Security / Fraud and scam
We are a military family who lived in Goldsboro, NC. We purchased a home security system from Safe Home Security, but we were not informed that they had no military clause and that there was a set contract length. We were given military orders to move in early 2008 and sold our house in May 2008. Upon selling the house, even though the new owners kept the system, we were forced to pay over $700 to this company. Companies that work with numerous military members such as this one does, MUST have a military clause or they are just practicing unethical business. Circumstances are different for military families, who MUST move when ordered. This company has not responded to any emails or phone calls and they already have a bad mark from my complaint to the BBB. I want to make sure no other military families get scammed!
More Safe Home Security Complaints & Reviews
- Safe Home Security, Inc. - There is no out of the contract! 
- Safe Home Security, Inc. - Harassing former customers 
- Safe Home Security, Inc - Cancellation of service 
- Safe Home Security, Inc. - immoral business practice 
- Safe Home Security, Inc. - Terrible service 
- Safe Home Security - alarm service contract 
- SafeHome Security - alarm service
- Safe Home Security - security /fire monitoring service
- Safe Home Security - cancel service 
- Safe Home Security - cancellation of service for failure to uphold their agreement .