Ryanair / changing flight times!
My girlfriend and I have used Ryanair to travel between Shannon where she lives and Manchester where I live for nearly 2 years now. So far we have had to put up with an "average" level of service from them in terms of timekeeping and notification about delays. From the 1st of april 2008 they changed the flights on sunday from either location to mid afternoon, and the flights on friday to more or less lunch time. From June 2008 they have now changed the flights back "home" to 1st thing in the morning. What use is that to ANYONE who wants to see friends or family. They are providing a service to the public. This service should at least be at times when people CAN travel and WANT to travel. Does anyone regulate airlines and the service they provide, or do they have free rein to do whatever they want to make Michael O'Leary even richer. They may be a "lo-cost" airline, but lo cost shouldn't mean NO service, and by service I mean cabin crew who can speak English, announcements that flights are LATE rather than keeping you at the gate for an hour with NO notification at all, and also changing flights to disrupt peoples lives.
More Ryanair Complaints & Reviews
- Ryanair - poor lost property handling! 
- Ryanair - lost property 
- Ryanair - boarding refused due to broken arm 
- Ryanair - complaints department 
- Ryanair - check-in fees, poor service,
- Ryanair - car hire
- Ryanair - left phone on flight & still tracked!!!
- Ryanair - service whilst ill
- Ryanair - car reservation
- Ryanair - refund amount retained on credit card