Rush Card / rush card is full of #

NJ, United States Review updated:

I went to my atm this morning and that I was trying to withdraw 200 and the atm only gave me 40.00 and that when I seen I was charge 200.00 I then call rush card.

Now they said to me that they will be sending me the forms and that I never seen the forms. Then when I called I go t the worst customer service rep and managers that I ever seen and that they then told me. That I would have to wait for 60 days and then when I said that I was told a differnt time frame.

What the manager said was I would have to wait and what I said was I know russel simmions and that I want it in 2 hours the paper work.

So what I am telling ever one is that rushcard is full of # and that you should not use there cards

Comments

• He
      6th of Mar, 2011

I had the same thing happen to me which is why i have now switched to greendot and switched my direct deposit with my employer how i got my money back was that i sent a fax to there corporate office regarding my atm transaction and within the hour i checked my bal and it was returned to me. Russell Simmons shouldnt even put his name behind this card or it will ruin him. i feel that he should be on the website reading these complaints and switch rushcard to the United States where the customers will be able to understand the reps cuz none of them speak very good english.

• Ke
      11th of Apr, 2012

Im a card holder with rush card and I had a transaction made on my card that I was not aware of and when I contacted customer services they blocked all transation and told me to fax off my information which I did and after this they told me it would take 30 days for the investagation for my card to be unblocked and I waited but still called to check up on my founds and it became a problem after two monts after because they kept telling me that it would take 48 hours to here from corperate which we never heard from im still awaiting for my money.