Ruby Tuesday Resturant / food, manager rudness

Greenville, NC, United States Review updated:

Dec. 27th, ate at Ruby Tuesday. Ordered fried shrimp over penne pasta in a parmasian sauce with marietta sauce. I was served this dish with cajun seasoning. I put a whole shrimp in my mouth and it set me on fire. I held ice in my mouth for long time. My husband called the waiter and told him about it. He said he was sorry, giggled, and offered me another plate. I said no, I couldn't eat it anyway. I asked for tissue because the food was extremely hot and my nose was running as a consequence. The manager came and told me the dish I ordered said spicy and seasoned. I checked the menu and she had lied. I called her back and she insisted that I hadd ordered the hot dish. How did she know when she didn;t take my order. I told her to take it off of my bill. She brought me the food to me in a take out. I refused it. She charged my husband for his food and did nothing to make it up such as giving us a food gift certificate. We were treated rudly by the manager and laughed at by the waiter. She lied to me, then told me I got what I had ordered.

Comments

• Me
      19th of Mar, 2009

you probably were a rich a-hole