Royal Holiday Timeshare — Fraud - no statement for annuity with timeshare as sold to us in 2004 and no repsonse from the company - maze of lies and misrepresentations - HELP.
Is their anything we can do against an International Company - Royal Holiday - Timeshare scam - granthix corp is managing the funds we were sold the promise of an annuity product and timeshare - Since 2004 we have not been contacted, nor have we received any statements regarding promised annuity with interest retrurns - HELP!!! They call for payments and increase fee's annually. Yesterday - they called me to request payment for late fee's that were waived due to poor mail service in my area.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Temecula, CA
The agents are rude and can not give you a straight answer!
No straight answer and no way to get out - HELP without taking the loss and messing up my great credit. What can I do - i am ready to band together and file a class action lawsuit becuse this practice is still happening and people are caught in the same situation - that initiallly sounded like a great opportunity with a good company, so we thought. HELP!!!
Do not purchase a timeshare many of them are scams...Especially, outside of the country - Mexico.
Please advise, or re-direct...
More Royal Holiday Timeshare Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Holiday Club - class action lawsuit! 
- Royal Holiday Club - got money back and contract cancelled! 
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday is a scam! 
- Royal Holiday Club - problems getting cancellation! 
- Royal Holiday Club - cancellation of contract 
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - vacation club misrepresentation of contract
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday horrible timeshare experience
- Royal Holiday - timeshare scam
- Royal Holiday Nassau Comfort Suite Paradise Island - timeshare vacation scam 
- Royal Holiday - cancellation of fraudulent - misleading contract