Royal Holiday / timeshare
Please provide information on how to join the class action lawsuit. We've owned a Royal Holiday Time share (paid in full) since 1995. Travel hasn't been done since 2011. Been asking Royal Holiday to take the thing back since our health does not allow for travel and the thing is paid for. Royal Holiday says sorry you either sell it to family member or rent it out (their rental period is never available) Thus we are stuck paying almost $1300 a year in maintenance fees. This year we tried hiring a company to get us out of it. So far, no luck and out another $2500 and the dues were not paid. Royal Holiday still sending letters of collection. Thinking of hiring an attorney to get us out once and for all. Should be easy since this is not a deeded time share, but a vacation club? Our club doesn't even exist anymore
More Royal Holiday Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Holiday Club - class action lawsuit! 
- Royal Holiday Club - got money back and contract cancelled! 
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday is a scam! 
- Royal Holiday Club - problems getting cancellation! 
- Royal Holiday Club - cancellation of contract 
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - cancellation
- Royal Holiday Club - problems getting cancellation!
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - misled and cheated on believe they would provide a quality service!!!
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - royal holiday vacation package 
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - royal holiday vacation club