Royal Holiday / scammed!

Mexico
Phone: 917-774-7943

I am a member of Royal Holiday travel points exchange, got membership 2 years ago and every time I want to travel there is nothing available. I have been lucky going to Europe for 2- 4 days at a time and pay hotels out of pocket the rest of the vacation time there; ,1 time 3 days to Cancun and obligated to take the all inclusive package that is $60 daily, gym not included. I have been collecting all these points to go away on a great vacation planned for 3 months this year and there is nothing available so I had to take whatever they offered or loose my points... I paid $30000.00 to be able to go away without restrictions and it hasn't been true. I called several times to complaint to the only number they have and all I get is very nice agents who are there to say 'sorry' but members plan 2 year ahead of you! I you get a higher priority membership it may be different.

So I go to Cancun 12/17/07 for 4 days.

I was invited to hear about 'The New benefits for members' available to me. So that I could go anywhere, anytime and not to have the problems I have been having. I need $10000 to have all the points to be a ' privilege member'. In fact The salesman offered me 5 years of all inclusive benefits to 4-5 different Caribbean Resorts if i bought into the 'upgrade'; and i didn't have to use my points for those 5 years... Wow what a deal! I said oh well... 7days all inclusive for free / unlimited times/not using my points/ 100% saving points every other year. He told me yes, just pay your air fare and I was sold... At the time I had no money but $500 credit card down payment. before I left Cancun the next day I read my new contract and there it was...

Another Lie, nothing was written about all the promises made by Bernardo about my privileges... Now even my all inclusive fees are higher $20. All these dealing was done in spanish so there was no room for misinterpretation I looked for help among all the salesman at the royal palace cancun hotel where I was and everyone told me Oh wait for him and clarify it. My time to leave Cancun came and he never showed up. I wrote an e mail to Royal-Holiday the next day to cancel upgrade and there is no response. I am out of the country on a Holiday now and cant do much until Jan 2nd. I don't know what to do about it. someone help. I will go to court and face them if necessary. Is all a Fraud!
Va