Roto-Rooter / Over charged
I was charged for a minor water drip in my shower. The work took about 5 minutes to change a leaky cartridge and they charged me almost $300. When I called the manager and complained, he said it was normal to double charge for the price of all parts and to add in at least one or two misc fees, along with a gas fee and taxes on all. I will tell everyone I know to stay away from Roto-Rooter because this is a totally unfair scam that they are pulling.
More Roto-Rooter Complaints & Reviews
- Roto-Rooter - Rip off Artist 
- Roto-Rooter - Plumbing rip off 
- Roto-Rooter - Price 
- Roto-Rooter - Overcharged for an unprofessional service
- Roto Rooter - Fraud and cheating 
- Roto Rooter - Lousy Customer Service
- Roto Rooter Monroe Louisiana - GROSSLY OVERCHARGED 
- Roto Rooter - Damaged our property 
- Roto Rooter Plumbing - Bad service
- Roto Rooter - over priced/rip offs/poor work!