Ross Dress for Less / stop mistreatment

TX, US Review updated:

Ross stores are known to treat their employees very badly. Corporate talks about, "This Code of Business Conduct and Ethics (“Code”) contains general guidelines for conducting the business of the Company consistent with the highest standards of business ethics. This Code should be considered to be a minimum standard." This is very much the opposite of how things are being run! One person's complaint seems to be ignored and even laughed at by management and HR's. I don’t believe it is a coincidence that most stores are run the same way. I believe a lawsuit brought forth by everyone who has been wrongfully mistreated by this company, from presently working there and those who have worked there before would not be taken as a joke and would bring justice to all. I am not a lawyer, but I am an American who believes no one should be treated this way, that’s the reason we have Labor Laws. This has nothing to do with, race, age, or sex. It is simply employee's being mistreated by management, and there actions applauded by corporate as long as the revenue is high and cost kept down. This is not the early 1900”s! Let us unite and do something about it. If any lawyers or you have a lawyer as a friend or family, be kind enough to inform us of what to do next. It would greatly be appreciated by all. This is how America was built, and reformed, by people coming together for a better tomorrow.

Comments

•   Nov 19, 2012

You have the option of quitting.

• Wa
      Nov 24, 2012

It doesn't matter. I'm a customer and they are rude to us too. One of the employees said that she can help the next person in line. No was paying attention or moved forward so I decide to go next. Then Ms, Johnny come late in the line and the cashier told me she was next. I looked at that nut and said you people are so dam silly. I just walked over to another cashier. I called the store manager and he never called back. He could care less when a customer has a bad experience. They just want your money until they loose their jobs.

• Da
      Dec 03, 2013

Don't like it? Don't shop there.. Simple as that!:)