RoseGalworst company ever!

I ordered some things from Rosegal 5 months ago. I contacted customer service many times and every time they say my order was shipped. But I actually never received anything. One month after the order should have been received I've started demanding a replacement or a refund. They said that my order was shipped and I need to wait few more days. Every time they say one and the same thing. I can't wait any longer and I'm angry that they cannot say the truth. They offered me a store credit, but I refused, because I don't need it. Why would I want to shop there again? Rosegal is the worst shopping website ever!

Ti
Jan 26, 2016

Comments

• Ra
      Apr 21, 2016

Dear Tina,

Thank you for your important feedback.

Although the standard delivery time of Flat Rate Shipping will be around 10-25 business days after dispatch, there are some external factors which may cause some delay.
    We have taken care of your complaint and will offer you a resolution.We would be very grateful if you could provide us your order number or email address registered on our website.

If any question, please email to [protected]@rosegal.com or submit a ticket "Reply from complaintsboard" here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.

Yours sincerely,