Roomster.net / unauthorized charges!!
I can't believe this!! I paid $3.00 or $4.00 for a few days after a $29.00 1 month access. I went into my account and unsubscribed over a month ago. I am now being hit for some bogas ### recurring monthly charge of the $29.00. Oh and on top of that? In the whole time I have been watching this - I've had 3 maybe 4 people who were actually possible candidates. Now, out of those I have only spoken to one.
Today, I work a $9.00 an hr. job in this messed up economy. I have child support who is going to start deducting $305.00 out of my check. The banks hit me with an overdraft of $34.00 for roomster. I am already short on this last months rent due to sick days. So I need this roomster crap like I need a hole in my head!!
I'm sure writing this is just spinning my wheels too. Not like anything is going to get done about it. Pretty great that we have such technology, that a company can take money from clear across the United States for a service that I need right here. Then keep hitting a zero balance account and jack me up for a bunch of debt. Now I get to complain using the very technology that they are using against me. I almost think that computers are a f'n waste of time and humanity sometimes!!! So anti-personal.
More Roomster.net Complaints & Reviews
- Roomster.com - scam!!! beware 
- Roomster.net - internet scam! 
- Roomster.net - help us get off this site 
- Roomster.com - horrible service! 
- Roomster.com - dishonest sales practices 
- Roomster - subscription and payment
- Roomster - I delete my account some months ago but roomster still take money from my account why I delete the account
- Roomster - billing
- Roomster - duped of money
- Roomster - account deleted