[Resolved] Rooms to Go — sectional / damaged goods and horrible delivery timing
We purchased a sectional about 4 weeks ago and paid the ridiculous fee for delivery. waited 2 weeks for it to arrive. Three men incompetently tried to fit it in the door by ramming and sliding it to make it fit. The problem was the ottoman was wrapped up in it making it too wide. When the men took the wrapping off of the sectional, there were marks all over the sectional. Some areas looked almost like black grease. We called and reported the problem and was told because we paid for the cloth protection, a warm washcloth would get the stains out. This was completely unacceptable however I did try to remove one of the smaller stains out of curiosity and quickly found that it was pointless, therefore leading me to believe we probably paid extra for the cloth protection and it hasn't been treated!!! Customer service set up an exchange for a new sectional another 2 weeks later and the huge time window to sit and wait for delivery was 1-5...at 4:45 we get a call saying it may be as late as 7pm. This is completely ridiculous. We will NEVER NEVER NEVER purchase anything else from rooms to go and will make every effort to tell everyone about our horrible experience so no one else has to go through this!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response, Mar 14, 2016
Wow! This sounds like a nightmare. Are you able to send us an update to [protected]@Roomstogo.com?
More Rooms to Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms to Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms to Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - the rep refused to help me with the leather coach, which started to fade away
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - fabric high back recliner
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - fraud!
- Rooms to Go - horribly delivery time, no stock availability
- Rooms to Go - living room sofa set