Rooms To Go: Greensboro — broken furniture, terrible customer service
I am writing to request a formal review of my experience with Rooms To Go in Greensboro, NC. My wife and I purchased over $3, 000 dollar’s worth of furniture in late November that was to be delivered the first of December. When it was delivered the majority of it was broken. Customer service called me to setup another time for the replacement items, and when they came out they were broken as well. I am not waiting on a call back from customer to service to see when I can actually get the rest of the furniture I order. To top it off the customer service folks have been horrible to deal with, and the Assistance Store manager for Greensboro was very rude and actually lied to me several times on the call and yelled at me for being upset.
More Rooms To Go: Greensboro Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms to Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms to Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - the rep refused to help me with the leather coach, which started to fade away
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - fabric high back recliner
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - fraud!
- Rooms to Go - horribly delivery time, no stock availability
- Rooms to Go - living room sofa set