Rogers.com / rogers needs to change their policies!
I'd like to make a complaint about Rogers wireless canada's duplicitous Customer Service. Here is my experience:
About three months ago, I called Rogers customer service to cancel my cellular services. I was transfered to the customer relations department where I was offered as incentive to stay with Rogers three months unlimited calling. They didn't mention anything else besides that. Sounded good so I went for it. Little did I know that Rogers had cunningly signed me up on a three year contract!!! You can't imagine how enraged I was when I found out. The conniving, scheming and duplicitousness of it all just convinced me I had to get out... I was done with Rogers and no amount of incentives was going to change my mind. I was in for a mega-ton shock when I called to cancel my services. Apparently I would have to pay 400 dollars to cancel... and you know why... because I was on that three year contract.
Let me clarify a few things. About a year and a half ago, I bought my nokia 6682 smartphone full price on no contract. I payed my bills faithfully every single month. I was a free woman, with no contracts. So why in the world would I want to shackle myself to Rogers on a three year contract!!! Why didn't customer relations mention that the three months unlimited calling entailed a three year contract? Do you see the utter deceptiveness of this all?
About three days ago I called Rogers to sort this all out and thankfully my calling plan was reverted back to what it used to be. But to be honest with you, I'm so angry and tired, that as soon as my account is officially back to a month to month plan, I'm going to get the hell out of Rogers.
Rogers needs to change their policies. Become transparent will all their customers.
More Rogers.com Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Communications - service 
- Rogers Communications - tv 
- Rogers Communications - internet increased pricing 
- Rogers Communications - cancellation 
- Rogers Communications - internet