Rogers Wireless / activated to the wrong account!
I called rogers to activate a pager I purchased - they activated it to the wrong person's account. So I get a call from a colleague indicating my pager is no longer in service. Called rogers and spent over an hour on the phone to find out that whomever had account to which my pager was activated called an reported the "fraud" so they deactivated the pager - with no notice to me. The was no reasonable explination for this happening. They can't reactivate the new pager and need to send me a new one that will take two days. What are they willing to do for me? give me one months free paging service - less than 10% of my regular bill!
THe customer service was terrible and the resolution was very amature.
What frustrates me most is how this happened in the first place.
More Rogers Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Communications - not asking for permission to string a cable across my property 
- Rogers - internet promotion
- Rogers Wireless - cell phone 
- Rogers - internet and cable 
- Rogers - internet installation