Rogers Wireless — lost phone
I'd lost my phone on the way into work, work at a call center here. Didn't realize the phone had dropped off my belt at the time I was at work, most times I thought i'd left it at home like I usually did. However, on getting home, I got a message saying that someone found my BB Curve in the parking lot where I work. Great, figured they'd be able to return it to me, problem solved. How wrong I was. Called Rogers, got the line suspended for being. Called the RCMP after 2days of failed calls to contact the person who's got my BB Curve. Because of the "ONE" call that the person made to let me know he found my device. they're not able to do anything ( nor willing to either IMHO). RCMP tells me that rogers has to locate the phone via GPS locator, Rogers tells me that the RCMP have to locate it. i'm stuck in the middle, 8mo or so into a 3yr contract and no one willing to help get my BB Curve back. the # that came up on Caller ID won't answer, and the times they do, they say they'll pass on the message to the guy that found my device. all to no avail. my recommendation, if ya don't use data, go prepaid, go Virgin. or if you use data, don't go Rogers. wait till there's more GSM providers, or find that one has more data usage than Rogers. Especially if they offer data only plans.
More Rogers Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Cable - free preview billing scam? 
- [Resolved] Rogers - charges and changes requested 
- Rogers - unsolicited text messages by tmg sms 
- Rogers Cable/TSN - showing soccer instead of the start of the second half of the f1 season.
- Rogers Wireless - fraud