Rogers Home Phone / rogers disconnection of home phone
Rogers has been switching to some sort of new system for their home phones and we opted not to switch to this new system. We were not notified of any changes to our account or service. Our account is paid up to date (A1 payment history) and for no reason Rogers disconnnected our home phone without notice of disconnection.
We called to inquire why this happened. We also spoke with numerous representatives from Rogers all stating that 'our account cannot be located on their system'??? What is going on here. We have been loyal clients, pay on time and they cut our services with no notice and to add to that, our account is completely deleted from their system!! In addition, we spoke with a public relations representative (not sure of title) and they said they will give us 3 months free but you can't get the number back? Who's fault is this? If they can totally delete an account without notice then i'm sure they can give us the service and the number back. (phone number we have had for 10 years!)
I think that we paid right up until next month too! We have a family business running from home... this has caused loss of business, requiring us to change the contact numbers on all our business facimiles! Not to mention undue stress.
Any input on what steps to take?
More Rogers Home Phone Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Communications - cellular activation of apple watch 
- Rogers Communications - billing 
- Rogers Communications - 'roam like home' does not work in portugal 
- Rogers Communications - not asking for permission to string a cable across my property 
- Rogers - internet promotion