Rogers Communications / scam
Rogers has continually operated in the most underhanded methods to gain a competitive edge in the market place. They have been allowed to use public market funds to purchase entire sub-divisions where new development is being constructed. They have already taken over existing clients from all other companies prior to this. -By way of hostile take-over.
Once again Rogers has sent out another notice to all customers informing them of a rate increase. This company operates like a monopoly while our government and politicians sit back and enjoy hidden kick-backs from Rogers executives.
How on earth could they get away with being allowed to buy up all of their competitors is something I just don't understand. In being given the privilege to make these acquisitions, the government has openly allowed Rogers to charge whatever increased fees they prefer. This misuse of power is now affecting the operations and decision making abilities of the CRTC. Rogers is no longer a "company" anymore, it is the arm of the Canadian government.
Rogers has a strict policy to provide compromised service while increasing fee rates and taking over existing companies through the use of public funds.
Our national anthem is in order...
More Rogers Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Communications - service 
- Rogers Communications - tv 
- Rogers Communications - internet increased pricing 
- Rogers Communications - cancellation 
- Rogers Communications - internet