Rogers / charges and changes requested
I have had continuous issues with Rogers regarding my service, bills and charges. I have tried to change packages to lower my bill time and time, but it does not appear to work. They lock my cell phone if I do not pay in full, and do not credit for the time they have done this. As of February of 2014 my bill was to be back to 0 balance as I was told my an agent of the company. I always make a payment but may not be in full as the bill is always so high. I have recently contacted them to change my packages and disconnect some of my services so that I do not keep being charged these amounts and I was told it was not possible to do so. This makes no sense as i am trying to lower my bill and not have to keep paying the high charges but they will not allow me to at this time so my bill just keeps increasing! I want to cancel with them and it is not affordable. I cannot do this without paying the full amount owed but yet I am still being charges the high monthly fees and for service I no longer want. What can be done about this? Thank you.
More Rogers Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Cable - free preview billing scam? 
- Rogers - unsolicited text messages by tmg sms 
- Rogers Cable/TSN - showing soccer instead of the start of the second half of the f1 season.
- Rogers Wireless - fraud 
- Rogers Cable - customer service