Rochester Furnishers / late arrival of furniture
In the beginning of July 2005 we bought a lounch suite from Rochester Furnishers in Strubensvalley Roodepoort. Their policy is 30% deposit and then they order the furniture to be delivered within 8-10 weeks. When I phones to follow up I was told that our lounch suite already arrived on the 24 August but it had a tear in the one seat and that they have send it to the dealer in Johannesburg to be fixed. When I phone 3 days before my set was suppose to be delivered I was told that the set is still in the warehouse with the tear and that the manufacturer will collect it only tommorrow and that I will have to wait another 2 weeks if I am lucky!
More Rochester Furnishers Complaints & Reviews
- Rochester Home Decor - Badly manufacturered furniture
- Rochester Furniture - strubensvalley - sad sad sad
- Rochester Furniture - couches 
- Rochester - bad service and terrible quality furniture
- Rochester Furniture - terrible service!!!
- Rochester Furniture / Pepkor Trading - service from witbank branch
- Rochester Furniture / Pepkor Trading - bad service delivery
- Rochester Furniture - more than a month later order still not delivered
- Rochester Furniture - bad service delivery
- Rochester Furniture - side table that is still not delivered