Rick Case Honda / Car repairs takes too long!

My car was taken into the Rick Case Collision center for some repairs to the grill and hood. They had the car for over a month after I was told only 7-8 business days. Fine, wrong estimate of time... but why did my service adviser never return any of my calls, it was crazy to get a hold of him? This service and collision center is awful with communication. I would definitely go somewhere else. They are very untrustworthy.

Comments

Re
  6th of Dec, 2006

I'm adding to this complaint that I dealt with a man named Patrick, who is a liar (and no this is not slander, he was caught in his lie by the manager). After telling me and telling me that my car would be done by a certain day, I had someone else call on behalf of me. He said he had good news and bad news... good news, the paint job looked great, bad news he needed more time... well guess what, the car hadn't even been painted yet! Straight up liar, he didn't even tell me that they hadn't even begun work on my car until 3 weeks later!! My car is STILL in the shop and I'm waiting... it's been more than a month, and I'm stuck paying for a rental. I know now to get rental insurance... I also know better than to deal with Rick Case in any way, shape or form... his dealerships certainly do give a Honda a bad name! Stay away!