RHB Bank Berhad / bad service for the call center development (ms amirah redzuan)

Kuala lumpur, Malaysia

Called you to check ln the status on my loan application on 20 oct 2017 at 10.15am as phone was transferred to an female agent by the name ms amirah redzuan if I have spelt correctly. I told her that I received a missed call the day before as my phone was low battery. I told her I have applied for a loan with rhb and I believe they were trying to verify some details. To my shock and unprofessional manner answer from this lady, she told me if I did not answer my call for the verification, my application will be void!! I explained to her that I only saw the missed call notification close to 5pm when I believe at the moment, my phone was encountering some network issues and thus did not able to detect the incoming call from the rightful department. Why is such a prestige company have this type of customer service agent who tried to destroy the good name and branding of the company by saying negative and unprofessional answer to potential customers. Please look seriously into the matter and issue a warning to this ms amerah redzuan from the call center department and she is not helping and professional to handle any kind of enquiry from any customer. Really dont feel the confidence with rhb anymore.

Ki