ReservationCounter.com / fraudulent charge
My wife booked a valentine's day retreat at a Hilton Hotel through this company. We paid $180 and received a confirming email from this company. After a two hour drive, we found that there was no reservation, the hotel was booked solid, and there was no record of us at all.
The company telephone system had no people answering it all weekend, and just went into endless hold over and over. I couldn't even leave a message. I have had to cancel my credit card to avoid any attempt to charge more on the card, and have contested the charge.
I finally reached the company this morning, and they said they would "look into it". That is unacceptable. They took the money, promised to book a room, sent an email saying they had done so, and then didn't answer the phone when I realized I had been had.
Under no circumstances use this company. I would give them zero stars if this form would let me.
More ReservationCounter.com Complaints & Reviews
- ReservationCounter.com - scam 
- ReservationCounter.com - fake hotel reservation 
- ReservationCounter.com - gross misrepresentation of marriott
- www.reservationcounter.com - non-refundable policy for a date change
- ReservationCounter.com - poses as actual hotel brand 
- ReservationCounter.com - reservation/booking charge for non-reservation
- ReservationCounter.com - us dollars
- Reservation Counter - scam
- Reservation Counter - hotel booking 
- Reservation Counter - I was lied to while making a reservation