Reservation Rewards / Fraud and scam
I booked an on-line reservation for a hotel in California and suddenly charges appeared on my credit card from this company. Within minutes of complaining both on the phone and on-line I received emails from the company canceling my membership and refunding my money.
How this could have happened is beyond me other than the company having fraudulent business practices. After googling this particular company there are a multitude of complaints from scams to fraud and unauthorized transactions on credit cards.
What membership - I did not sign up for anything or even research this company. The only thing that I can conceived that may have happened was interception of my credit card with the on-line booking. I will NEVER do this again.
More Reservation Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- VISA Reservation Rewards - unauthorized charges 
- Reservation Rewards - Unauthorized charges on my visa bill! 
- Reservationrewards.com - billing scam to credit card 
- Reservationrewards.com - Charge card without knowledge! 
- Reservation Rewards - False charges 
- Reservation Rewards - Avoid this one at all costs 
- Reservation Rewards - Charged me $24.00 in the past two months; unauthorized charges
- Reservation Rewards - Monthly Membership Fee $12
- Reservation Rewards - Accessed my checking account without my authorization or knowledge
- Reservation Rewards - Reservation Rewards Scam