Rent A Center / unauthorized billing

I am so made at rac because i am missing money that i paid on my account and they keep telling me a different balance that is higher and that is not right even though i have three kids and trying to make a honest living with rac stealing your money as you make payments and thats not right. Also i had the granite city driver Robby do a road rage on me in collinsville on october 2nd 2008 about 10;30am about total my truck and i think that was bogus which i kind wish it would have happened then that means they would have to cover that for sure.

Va

Comments

Ve
  7th of Mar, 2010

Please if you're going to post something for other people to read, make it possible for other people to understand what it is you're actually saying. I got nothing out of that paragraph except a jumbled up run-on unstructured sentence and it was absolutely no use for me to read it.

Ki
  9th of Mar, 2010

I've also had problems with them. Me and my husband just got married 6 months ago so we had nothing and we decided to rent some things from RAC so our apartment was not completely empty. When we first got everything the guy said wecould make payments weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly, we chose monthly because that worked best for us. Well, a week goes by and they call and said we needed to make a payment before 7 pm, we had told them that the guy said we could pay monthly and they said we had to pay bi-weekly for the first month then we could start paying monthly, so we paid them and set up pur account where our payment was due on the 15th, then a week later they are calling for another payment. So we had enough with this issue and talked to the manager and obviously they are not going to do anything so we gave up and started paying every week.