Reliance Telecommunications - Lg Walky / not able to speak to anyone for more than a couple of minutes because the handset does not get charged
Dated : 30th November, 2007.
I have been a Reliance Communications customer for the past over two years and I have been, more or less, satisfied with their services up until a few weeks back. However, presently I am facing a lot of problems. The handset, which was supplied to me by Reliance Communications namely the handset of LG Make ("WALKY" Model), does not get charged. As a result I am unable to carry on any conversation for more than a couple of minutes.
However, I was delighted the other day when the telesales people of Reliance Communications called me up to tell me that I could exchange my existing handset for a brand new handset. I was told by them to go to their nearest Web World and get my handset exchanged. Upon my request, they also gave me the telephone number of their Dombivli Web World (because that is where I reside). I, unfortunately, was unable to get through my call to the Dombivli Web World because the telephone there (no. 3295935) was dead and out of service. Hence, I personally went down to their Dombivli (East) Web World around 5.00 p.m. on Saturday, 24-11-2007. For one, there were no senior personnel present at the Web World at that time. The manager of the said Web World namely one Mr. Prashant Gaikwad was out "in the field" and none of the junior staff members could offer any clue as to when he would return. I waited there for over an hour but Mr. Prashant Gaikwad did not return. Secondly, the junior staff members at the Web World point blank informed me that they absolutely had "no facilities" to exchange my handset and that they were surprised as to why the "idiots" at Reliance Customer Care sent people to the Dombivli Web World to exchange handsets. Not only was my time wasted but I had to put up with a lot of rude behaviour and talk as well.
I have already registered my complaint with Reliance Customer Care - Complaint No. [protected] dated 27-11-2007.
Kindly let me know as to WHEN and WHERE I can get my handset exchanged for another LG HANDSET because I wish to continue patronizing Reliance Communications. Your early action will truly be highly appreciated because I am literally facing a lot of problems due to this handset.
Thanks and Regards,
Naresh P. Shah
More Reliance Telecommunications - Lg Walky Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.