Reliance Infotech / fraud sms being sent on various recharge schemes
I have a reliance prepaid mobile connection. The No. is [protected]. On 30 Mar at 06:35 pm I received a SMS from 1232 which read " Dear Reliance customer, now get full talktime and 45 days validity with Rs.360 recharge, HURRY! offer ends 31 Mar 07". On 31 mar 07 I got my prepaid account recharged for 360 rupees on a recharge voucher. But I was not given full talktime. Instead I got a message " Recharge successful. The balance after recharge is Rs. 151.60. Account Expiry date is 30/04/07". I called up the customer care regarding this non receipt of the talktime on recharge as per scheme. My SR No. was [protected]. On 05 Apr 07 I have received a SMS that there is no extra talktime ofer with paper RCV. This is cheating the customer by sending fraudulent messages and thereafter not honoring it. For the SMS did not specify any thing about paper RCV or any other issue. Reliance needs to be ashamed of this act which is not expected of company of such repute. Well the reputation has dipped to a low with me. Anil Ambani also needs to know about this fraudulence and if he knows of it needs to hang his head in shame.
More Reliance Infotech Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.