Reliance Infocom / getting unpaid bill reminder for terminated connection

1 India Review updated:

I terminated my post-paid reliance base connection number [protected] on 06/12/2006. I returned the set and made the full and final settlement at 40,Community Center, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi-110057.

Now, all of a sudden I am getting unpaid bill reminders from Reliance Infocom with even threats of show cause notice. Beware!

Comments

• Mo
      17th of Sep, 2007

Reliance Infocom's service assurance team in new delhi is behaving very badly(irresponsibly).

Our company has taken over all 60 land lines along with a broadband connection from Reliance infocom and it is continuing from last 1 year.

But whenever there is a porbelm occurs, no one from service assurance team's taking any immediate action to solve the same.

3 days back, they removed std and isd facility from our 40 lines due to none payment whereas we did not recived the bill on time in the billing address.

Surprising factor is they did not intimate us about this matter, without informing us, on a sudden moment they removed this facility.......

Service assurance team's performance is too bad(especially in south delhi), pathetic........Hope some one from senior management side will see this and will do the needful on urgent basis........

• Ad
      6th of Mar, 2010

I agreed with Shilpi Singh, i have also got terminated a deta card no 09310256728, A/C no .2397362122 in November 16 but still rel is sending me unpaid bills, and threatening me to take legal action against me...when I took the connection at that time they said to use that card free of cost till 2 months, and said to send me the bil for 3rd month whatever I'll used. bit they send me the bil from 1st month. RIM is cheater, bluffer, and completely fraud company...please guys beware of it..
    Aditya Singh