Reliance Communications / incompetent, ill-informed franchisee!
Shiva Traders WWE,S.C.O 53 Madhya Marg,Near Pizza Hut,Sec 26,Chandigarh is a franchisee of Reliance Communications. In June this company had sold an USB datacard with a postpaid number of an area that did not come under their cluster. Due to this reason I was unable to connect for over a month... but still got a bill of over 2000, I have spent Rs 4000 to buy the USB, 1500 for the postpaid number... have not been able to connect till date, the owner Atul Sharma after making false promises to correct his mistake by changing my postpaid number into a prepaid now refuses to take my calls. I'm unable to change my number or use this Datacard. This amounts to swindling your customers.
More Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance - incorrect cashing of check
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017