Reliance Broadnet / in efficient service from 3 months

reliance broadnetIndia Review updated:

i an regularly complainting to the customer care people of reliance broadnet regarding frequent dissconnection from the last 3 months constantly. but these guys resolve it on their own behalf saying that their exective called me and my complaint status is resolved....
i dnt knw what these guys are upto......and now my conection is automatically terminated without any specific reason nor do i am able to compalint them as the phone is also disabled......inspite of giving several mails ........even that doesnt gve any response .........other than a useless complaint number

Comments

27th of Nov, 2007
  18th of Dec, 2007
also, am a MAC user (Apple Macintosh)These con artists i.e. reliance broadnet have a timeout on their server (30mins) whixh means unless you are tweaking your comps keyboard at least once every thirty mins, it automatically disconnects you. There is no such thing as an "unlimited" download. Sure its unlimited but you got to be in front of your comp all the time to keep your connection status alive even though you may not have logged out. Also, am a MAC user (apple mac). These jokers have no support for the Mac platform at all. The bunch of nincompoops manning their so-called helpline have'nt even heard of Macs - start talking about the DOS prompt and command line -m made me wanna piss my pants laughing... Good luck to all ya suckers using reliance broadnet...
Pr
  29th of Dec, 2007
net is extemly slow & creating problems in the system(pc) web page seems in min 10 min
i am not satisfied with realiance
i call to engeener many times but they r not coming.
hope to hear from u soon
Pr
  31st of Jan, 2008
MY NET IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY.
ITS NOT ABLE TO OPEN YAHOO WEB PAGE.
I HAV TO PREPARE FOR MY PRESENTAION ON NET
RELIANCE COMMUNICATION,
ANILDHIRUBHAI AMBANI GROUP,

Dear Sir,
SUB:-- Outstanding service problem –SUB ID:31411333321865
I represent Corporate Genie Info Services, We are into Recruitment and placement assistance. My subscriber ID Is:314113321865.
We have heard a lot about you and your company and probably that’s the reason , we decided to go ahead with reliance land line and broadband connection, even though we were happy with Bharti Airtel.
But later on I felt that our decision is wrong, Because we unsubscribe Airtel Land line and broadband services almost 15 days ago and our employees are jobless from then onwards. Everyday we are encountering a loss of 10-15K( that’s the minimum) because of your employee’s irresponsibility and carelessness.

Probably your employees are THE WORSTE in customer retention and customer relations

Your Technician Engineer Mr. YOGESH called for almost six time in the past Twenty days to repair our (Broad Band Connection) at the above address, and I am still without a working computers.
He was unable to carry out the repair once again according to him it’s the Executive’s mistake who ordered for single modem and the executive complains about the Service delivery team. Why should I be bothered about whose mistake is that? Why am I being penalized for choosing Reliance?. I kindly request you to looking to this matter and resolve it at the earliest
We may not be a potential Client , who will give bulk order, but as a client we will add some value to your organization. and our negative feedback about your service may have impact on our clients as well as others

I greatly appreciate your immediate and positive response.
Yours sincerely
PHONE: 91 80 30280304
KARNATAKA.
As
  14th of Feb, 2008
Also I would request you to compensate for the losses, we are bearing because of your employee’s negligence.

I greatly appreciate your immediate and positive response.
Sa
  25th of Feb, 2008
My service was terminated for not paying the bill in due date. I had paid the bill one day late after due date but my credtit limit was Rs7000. The reason behind not paying the bill was there were issues in bill as Reliance had charged me for what I was not supposed to pay. Know I have paid the bill but still they are not able to reactivate my connection. And the answer I get from there customer care is they will foward my complaint on URGENT basis to there concerned department. It is almost 8 days still they have not activated my connection inspite of payment of bill. And what is the defination of Urgent can you please explain?
Us
  25th of Mar, 2008
dude.. the problem is mainly in their power supply
if you have a black box, check if the wan and run light are blinking n what color... their power supply of either your building router or area router is generally faulty and keeps giving frequent problems.

also if its a new router the problem starts after a month or two once the router has stayed on for that long and generated enough heat..

ground service staff and employees can only do as much to attend to the call and replace the router / power supply which they efficiently do in a day's time..

my advice sine we know their infrastructure is unreliable, keep mtnl / bsnl / airtel whichever (ADSL) is in your area for backup so that you dont have a blackout
  5th of May, 2008
Namaskaar Mera naam Rakesh Kumar Agrawal he.

Mai Reliance ka brodnet 75kbps connection ke liye 25/04/2008 ko 1000/-Rs. Pay kiye the. Aou delear ne 01/05/2008 ko conection diya he. Us din se internet 4 and 5 kbps ke speed se chal raha he. Maine lo speed compant darj karvai thi.
Complant - No 1. 67903835, 1:30 pm.
Complant - No 2. 67916710, 5:10 pm.
Complant - No 3. 67980626, 7:45 pm.
Complant - No 4. 68013140, 2:22 am.
Complant - No 5. 68108762, 3:15 pm.
Complant - No 6. 68110486, 8:05 pm.
kripa karke mera brodnet connection fast kare.

Dhanya vaad.
----------------
Rakesh kumar
08454300276.
Sh
  8th of May, 2008
My reliance broadband is not working in from yesterday.
Mo
  9th of Aug, 2008

Reliance Broadnet - Login trouble
Reliance
India
www.reliancecommunications.co.in

From Last week (i.e: from august 3rd 2008) till date the complain of login problem has not been solved inspite of regular complaining to the customer care service center. THE COMPANY is not at all interested with the consumer problem's. I suggest not to go for RELIANCE BROAD NET!
  3rd of Oct, 2008
I've been using Reliance Broadnet from past one and half months. If anybody is planning to go for Reliance Broadnet, then I suggest them think twice.
Some of the problems with Reliance Broadnet are
1. It has the worst customer care personnel. If you give a complaint, they will close the issue without calling/informing you.
2. I have 150 kbps plan. But, the maximum download speed I found til this date is 18 kbps and lowest was 248 bytes/sec(!!!). On an average it is 9-10 kbps.
3. There is a lot of collection issue.
4. If you call them, you will only these these two sentences : "Sorry for the inconvenience" and "It is your fault/problem/wish". They don't even have know to talk to others.
5. The technicians don't even how to load the driver software(incredible guys!!!).
6. Even if they don't give any service, they'll charge you the "service tax".

Whatever may be the issues, when it comes the billing, Reliance is very punctual. Now I come to know why these Ambani brothers are reach.:-)
  3rd of Oct, 2008
Some of the problems with Reliance Broadnet are
3. There is a lot of collection issue.
6. Even if they don't give any service, they'll charge you the "service tax".

Am
  2nd of Nov, 2008
yes, reliance broadband is a great cheater, the all the above problems also exist in my 75 kbps plan. They are the real fraud in bills also, every time they will add service tax. They are very irregular in their services and really telling never take this reliance in any mobile or net. They are the real cheaters.
Mu
  16th of Jun, 2013
gharg sewa pratinidhi se rim mobail m 2 din se kyo bat nahi ho parahi h...mb.09329119228

Reliance Communications Logo Reliance Communications