Reliance Broadband / harassment and threatening calls from reliance communications

May 13, 2015
Phone: 9325563060

I had a Reliance Wimax connection on my name with below details.
BAN Number: - [protected]
MDN NUMBER: - [protected]

I had made all the payments on time. I raised a request for termination of connection on 29th Nov 2014 and they mentioned that it will be actioned with in 3 DAYS.

Termination Request no.: [protected]

Instead of acting on request promptly, they kept sending me payment reminders and did not terminate the connection until 17th April. I also sent them couple of emails with request no. but they did not took any action. Even till today no one from their team has come to collect Wimax Router. Now they are harassing me for payment which is actually not due towards me. I am not going to pay anything after 2nd or 3rd December (considering 3 days time to terminate the connection).

Its not my fault that their team is so negligent and they in turn charge customer for their mistakes. And now they have started threatening me with calls and emails.

Can someone from Reliance Sr. Management look into it. I am a Reliance customer since around 10 years but this attitude and behaviour of them is really not upto the mark.

N  11th of Aug, 2007 by

Reliance Broadband - No connectivity!

I took the connection on the presumption that there will be uninterrupted connectivity. I have been lodging the complaints with the customer service.
They seem to be having no clue as to when the problems will get resolved. Will anybody advise me which connection to opt for. I had equally painful experience with Airtel Data card.
A  5th of Nov, 2007 by
I have also been facing issues with these guys out here.
A  26th of Feb, 2008 by
My suggestion would be discontinue the association and go for TATA VSNL. The service is excellent. They will attend the fault within 48 hrs.
N  18th of Aug, 2008 by
I had registered a request for transfer on 11.aug.08 (compl no.73789737) of broadband connection from one building to another building in the same area based on the suggestion of the customer care service. Till this date i have not got any confirmation from customer care cell about the status. When contacted, i was informed that the matter was closed. I was shocked to know that, as there was no intimation to me about the closer when i had told them to inform me. The work is still not completed and the matter is closed.

I don't understand how such a big org functions in this manner.
N  18th of Aug, 2008 by

Reliance Broadband - Connection speed slow
Reliance Broadband

The internet is not working properly. After the Reliance homepage is opened, when I am trying to access to another website it is telling ``Cannot find server``.
N  9th of Sep, 2008 by

Reliance Broadband - Connectivity

i have taken a Reliance BroadBand Internet Connection.Since 2nd Sept but till now i havn't got to view any website. I have logged several complaints to Reliance Customer care but they haven't solved my problem.
N  22nd of Sep, 2008 by
i do agree with you . ADA is playing dirty game in name of Dhiru Bhai Ambani. this is too much . he was such a nice and great person who build today's india . but these guys don't care . just encasing his name .

No one knows anil / mukesh every one know Dhirubhai only
N  5th of Oct, 2008 by

Reliance Broadband - worst service

i have complained several time but no action.. my net connetion is still giving, me problem, its run well after midnight till early morning, thereafter, even it shows connected but i won't be able to open any page from the browser..i have taken this service for day 24 hrs connection but...???????????
N  1st of Nov, 2008 by
Dear Madam/Sir,

We have applied for a Reliance Broadband Connection on 29th July, 2008 through fixed line & also have made a request to allot a fancy landline number to us. Advance amount is paid through Cheque on the same day.

But, so far we haven’t got the connectivity yet. We are facing lot of problem as there is no other connectivity from past 3 months.

I’ve been following up this with Mr. Fazil from past three months and was told that they are waiting for an approval from their Head Office.

It is getting too much delayed now, as a time span of 3 months is quite a long time to get an internet connection. Please follow it up on priority basis & get it done by the mid of this month without fail.

Waiting for a flashy response.

Best Regards,

Swetha Upendrachar
Asst. Manager-Admin.

SPARKLEMINDS ……Creating Profitable Franchise Partnerships & Businesses.

USA | Singapore | India

Ahmedabad| Aurangabad | Chandigarh| Mumbai |Pune |

Opening Shortly in all Major Cities Of India.

HO: 309, Swiss Complex,
#33, Race Course Road,
Bangalore, India -560001.
T: 91-80-415-12345.
T/F: 91-80-222-67017.

Skype: Sparkleminds
A  11th of Feb, 2009 by
The most pathetic and terrible service i have ever experienced. I have been having an issue of download speed since a few weeks and nothing has been done about it. I have called their "no-help-line" over 20 times and nothing is done about my slow browsing speed.
N  20th of Jun, 2009 by
i m jaswinder singh
address:- sco.15a, 1st floor, sec-7c, madhya marg, chandigarh
id no. 362928428724
moble no. 09876831192
N  9th of Jul, 2009 by

Reliance Broadband - internet is not working

my internet is not working.whenver I click internet explorer it refuses to open and an error box is displayed which states that the main page is lost.
N  20th of Nov, 2010 by

Reliance Broadband - No Proper Response

Hi!!! dear frnds myself XYZ a user of reliance broadband service which according to me is worlds worst broadband service provider and their employees are a big ### holes i don't even know what to say about this mother###ers simply i suggest my dear brothers and sisters not to opt this broadband service better you go with tata wi-max or anyother service provider but not to go with this ###ing Reliance
N  25th of Nov, 2010 by
Hi there,

We understand that you may be facing a problem with Reliance Boradband, but we cannot resolve the problem unless you give us the details of the same. Please also provide us with your ocntact details.

Reliance Mobile Online Support Team

Your feedback is important to us. Keep Posting!
N  6th of Jun, 2011 by

Reliance Broadband - pretending giving me service
Reliance Broadband
New Jersey

Reliance Broadband keeps sending me email spacificying That I received service from them. I didnt hear from them before I receive this emails.
N  8th of Jun, 2011 by

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your phone number on which we can reach you. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp with all the details.

N  13th of May, 2015 by