Reliance Broadband / harassment and threatening calls from reliance communications
I had a Reliance Wimax connection on my name with below details.
BAN Number: - [protected]
MDN NUMBER: - [protected]
I had made all the payments on time. I raised a request for termination of connection on 29th Nov 2014 and they mentioned that it will be actioned with in 3 DAYS.
Termination Request no.: [protected]
Instead of acting on request promptly, they kept sending me payment reminders and did not terminate the connection until 17th April. I also sent them couple of emails with request no. but they did not took any action. Even till today no one from their team has come to collect Wimax Router. Now they are harassing me for payment which is actually not due towards me. I am not going to pay anything after 2nd or 3rd December (considering 3 days time to terminate the connection).
Its not my fault that their team is so negligent and they in turn charge customer for their mistakes. And now they have started threatening me with calls and emails.
Can someone from Reliance Sr. Management look into it. I am a Reliance customer since around 10 years but this attitude and behaviour of them is really not upto the mark.
More Reliance Broadband Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.