Reliance Broadband / delay in giving internet connection

India Review updated:
This is Durga Prasad. I have paid Registration charges amounting to Rs500 with an assurance from the Marketing personnel that connection will be given in 3-4 working days or max 7days. It's been 15 days as on today. Till now I have made more than 40 calls to the person.But everytime it's been said that today connection will be given which is not materialized till now. My Registration No. is [protected]. Customer service is very poor. There is no courtesy call made to inform us as to when connection can be given. This is very bad. I have not expected that Reliance functioning will be so disgusting. Totally bad. Very Very Very Very Bad!

Comments

Sa
  25th of Aug, 2008
Customer service is very bad...The most common used words by them are "sorry", "raised a complaint", "I'm helpless, prob with technical dept"... barring the connection without any prior info. billing extra amount and takes long time to resolve any complaint. I've experience of getting 10+ complaint ids for the same issue. and you have no option for a higher level of escalation... wen it works it works gud, n if it goes down you are totally screwed up... I've used airtel n reliance, airtel is far better.. I suggest not to go for reliance at any cost...
Sw
  1st of Nov, 2008
Dear Madam/Sir,

We have applied for a Reliance Broadband Connection on 29th July, 2008 through fixed line & also have made a request to allot a fancy landline number to us. Advance amount is paid through Cheque on the same day.

But, so far we haven’t got the connectivity yet. We are facing lot of problem as there is no other connectivity from past 3 months.

I’ve been following up this with Mr. Fazil from past three months and was told that they are waiting for an approval from their Head Office.

It is getting too much delayed now, as a time span of 3 months is quite a long time to get an internet connection. Please follow it up on priority basis & get it done by the mid of this month without fail.

Waiting for a flashy response.

Best Regards,

Swetha Upendrachar
Asst. Manager-Admin.

SPARKLEMINDS ……Creating Profitable Franchise Partnerships & Businesses.

Offices:

USA | Singapore | India

Ahmedabad| Aurangabad | Chandigarh| Mumbai |Pune |

Opening Shortly in all Major Cities Of India.

HO: 309, Swiss Complex,