Reliance - Bangalore / compalint against reliance mobile deactivation
Hi, I was using reliance postpaid mobile in Bangalore with the handset LG6130. I had taken new mobile and connection due to coverage problem of reliance.
So in the first week of August, I called up customer care and told that I want to disconnect my reliance connection and get my mobile relieved from the same number.
In two days they disconnected my connection so that I am not able to make any incoming or outgoing calls.
I told I want to use that mobile in Kerala with a different number for my father. So the customer care people asked me to fill an cancellation form from the web world. On 18th August, when I went to Brigade Road Web world, the executives were not that friendly and told us that server is down and they cant update then.
Actually I am not interested in mentioning their attitude in this mail. Finally we went to IndiraNagar Reliance Webworld on the same day, where also there was kept a board "SERVER DOWN".
But since I spoke very tiredly and all, he collected the balance amount I have to pay and updated in the server for the cancellation or the deactivation of the number from the handset on 18th August and told that the mobile can be used with any numbers within 10 days.
Since after 10 days also the mobile is not deactivated from that number, I called up customer care, they told to check with web world. I went to webworld at Forum, Koramangala. They told they cant do anything from their side, because the request is already placed and the deactivation has to be done from the top management side. If anything is there, asked me to contact the customer care people.
Again I called up customer care and they told they don’t have anything to do from their part, check with the webworld.
Till today, 14th September, the mobile is not deactivated with that number and is not able to use a new number in that.
The customer care and webworld people are playing pranks on me and nobody is deactivating the existing number also.
My father is not able to use that mobile also.
Now what shall I do?
While taking connections, executives will come behind us, but in order to deactivate a number, they are making fool of people.
If it was a GSM phone means, we could have thrown out the SIM and replace with a new one.
Reliance people are taking advantage of this.
Now where I have to go to get it deactivated and use my mobile.
Someone please help me.
More Reliance - Bangalore Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.