Regus/hq / scam billing practice
Unethical contract and billing practice. You find out at the end of the contract term that iIn the very fine print they say you will be billed for "virtual office" services for 3 months for forwarding mail. If you are fortunate to have read this in the first place, you would assume this would be some kind of nominal charge related to costs. NO! For three people we got billed $850 per month for this. And by the way they din't even HAVE our forwarding address so they were doing nothign for this. AND THEY DO NOT ANSWER THE PHONE OR EMAILS THEY JUST KEEP BILLING WITH NO OTHER COMMUNICATION POSSIBLE. This is the most unprofessional and unethical business I have ever dealth with, or tried to deal with...
More Regus/hq Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Hq / Regus Group Network - scam billing and contract fine print 
- Regus Group, Mark Dixon, Hq, - global consumer fraud 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - dishonest practices 
- [Resolved] Regus - hidden renewal clauses and misleading info by reps 
- Regus Office Space - sly business practices 
- Regus Group - contractual issues and added fees
- Regus Group - office spaces
- Regus Group - poor customer service and office was smaller size than what I was signed up for!
- Regus Group - auto-renewal of my lease without my knowledge, charging my credit card without my consent.
- Regus Group - rental agreement - regus didn't, cancel bullies business owners & entrepreneurs