Regions Mortgage / loan modification denial
I tried to call regions to have them reduce my second lien which they hold on my house by half since my 1st lien holder agreed to do. I requested this since my house is not appraising for what I owe. They stated they are not reducing any loans.
If they would have agreed to half, I could of refinanced both and they would have been paid. Now that I will be walking away from the property then they stand to get nothing since second lien holders never see payment once the first is paid. I think they could of worked with my and met halfway since the primary agreed to do so. Greed will get you no money at all.
POOR BUSINESS PRACTICE.
More Regions Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Regions Bank - scam and abuse! 
- Regions Bank - atm deposit not applied to account 
- Regions Bank - account closure for no reason 
- Regions Bank Credit Card / FIA Card Services - added unauthorized charges! 
- Regions Bank - notarized lien release letter 
- Regions Bank - international payments not passed to recipients bank account
- Regions Financial Corporation - password
- Regions Financial Corporation - unauthorized transaction
- Regions Bank - promotional offers
- Regions Financial Corporation - closing my bank account